finger laser detonation

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would a laser be able to blow up a beam or blast anyway? That doesnt make much sense to me. Frieza's laser is good enough anyway. Anyone can easily shave off 40 or 50 hp using it.
because like i said, it would make sense that when a blast takes damage it would explode and this would probably go for the eye laser as well

Well, as it stands in esf now, Frieza generally doesnt stand a chance against SSJ Vegeta. Why would it become easier for Frieza after Vegeta ascends again? Like I said, if Vegeta was good enough to get to SSJ2, he deserves to be able shoot beams and stuff
for one do you really think someones gonna go around spamming this (other than kagato)? and two you have to think of the situation of a player just joining hes not gonna have a chance against ssj 1 or 2 when hes just joined and thisll even the odds even if only by a little bit

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That still doesnt explain why a laser would be able to detonate a beam. If anything, it would probably go right through it.

Luckily, theres more than one server that unlucky person can join. What happens when I join a server where everyone is SSJ? Nothing, really. I fight them, my pl becomes high enough for me to trans thanks to pl_catchup, and all is well. Making Frieza an even easier character to spam doesnt help to even the odds. It only helps to tip the odds in that characters favor. Throw + Laser = ghey. Laser > all beams= gheyer.

Thumbs down to this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not laser > all beams. =/

Laser > PROJECTILE ATTACKS.

IE Spirit Bomb, Big Bang Attack, etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, so laser pwns attacks capable of vaporizing everyone in the blast radius -_-. Nice o_O. How about we just give Frieza the ability to beam jump?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza can already beamjump with the Genbeam.

nge

Best answers
I think we all know the real problem here- telekenisis spam.

But seriously, anyone who plays in the first person mode *cough...hi* would be able to render just about any "projectile" attack useless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRk said:
joking aside it wouldnt be easy to hit a fast moving ball it would have to go straight at you to get a definite hit, any other direction and it would just be a last ditch thing to try save an ally or your self
Well now i'm going to have to call your laser skills into question. As I said before, fingerlaser is hitscan/instant and it's deadly accurate with no error margin (as long as you compensate very slightly), so it's not hard to hit swooping enemies who are smaller than the attacks you intend to blow up. Can you hit a strafing player at long range in CS? Yes. Now double the target size and you've got it.

The only thing that would give you difficulty are ki blasts (instant-blockable) and maybe at the most genballs (speed + size). Remember, the attacks are coming toward you, that means your target is just getting bigger and bigger for you to pop it like a balloon with a fingerlaser.

Reduce beamspam? I imagine energy attacks would be dropped altogether for fear of it instantly blowing up in your face and losing you a frag.

As Zeonix said, when you join a server thats been going a good few minutes and everyones transed then you use melee and your PL skyrockets to a comparable level, and if PL Catchup's on then all the better. This idea would be more useful in EVM where transed characters can effortlessly rape their untransed counterparts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Freeza can already beamjump with the Genbeam.
I know, lol. I was just saying people should use it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reduce beamspam? I imagine energy attacks would be dropped altogether for fear of it instantly blowing up in your face and losing you a frag.
1. you guys are looking way to into this, i am completely positive that this would not be spammed seeing as its hard enough just to hit someone flying with the laser, its very hard to instantly aim at a moving projectile (especially ones you cant see charging like burning attack, big bang, finish buster, scatter beam).

2. beams were usually a last ditch effort in the show anyway, the main focus on this game is melee, well to be more precise in the game its melee to ground and blast with gen ball/ki blasts

3.if anything this is the same thing as going around spamming kamehameha, just faster and a little harder

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No reason to add another move just begging to be spammed. As I said before, laser does enough damage and does what its supposed to do well. Just leave it alone o_o.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not make it that the stronger the ball the more lasers stuff it takes to destroy it?
in other words say now it is frieza with 1,000,000 pl and begeta 4,000,000 then it should take about two to three lasers to destroy his big bang, say now it is 3,500,000 fieza against 4,000,000 vegeta's bigbang then it only takes on laser to destroy it.
That would kinda be fair in a way.

nge

Best answers
You're not going to get more than 1 left-click laser off before an attack hits, 2 if you're lucky and it's really close to you at this point, which is silly to do anyways.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Com on the Frieza laser is to good the way it is i don't thing it need moere addusts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom