Final Fantasy XII

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man... Square is losing their minds...
By the time im 70yrs of age they'll probably be by Final Fantasy XXXXXXXXXX -_-

Anyway has anyone seen these latest images?
http://www.ffaddicts.com/news/images/ffxii1.jpg
http://www.ffaddicts.com/news/images/ffxii2.jpg
http://www.ffaddicts.com/news/images/ffxii3.jpg
http://www.ffaddicts.com/news/images/ffxii4.jpg

If you ask me they're starting to make the female FF characters a bit slutty...
The next Yuna is one example (how the heck did she go from summoner to some
sort of a singing star anyway? I dont get it...)

Best answers
hmmmmm? isnt that ff12? hmmmmmm MMMMMMM?
I thought ff12 was gonna be an expansion for ff11. oh well.
Well its good to see another square rpg, but i dunno really...
Looking at the screenshots its looking just like ffx/ffx-2
Square needs to change the style a bit, it looks like there just taking ffx and modifying it =/
If they were to set this ff in the past a bit, like ff9 era, but with ff10 graphics.
Then it could be intresting..
If they actually bother to put in as much story as they did with ff7,ff8,ff9 , that would be great.
But i doubt any of that is gonna happen.
FF12 doesnt look as bad as ffx-2, but we shall see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
hmmmmm? isnt that ff12? hmmmmmm MMMMMMM?
I thought ff12 was gonna be an expansion for ff11. oh well.
Well its good to see another square rpg, but i dunno really...
Looking at the screenshots its looking just like ffx/ffx-2
Square needs to change the style a bit, it looks like there just taking ffx and modifying it =/
If they were to set this ff in the past a bit, like ff9 era, but with ff10 graphics.
Then it could be intresting..
If they actually bother to put in as much story as they did with ff7,ff8,ff9 , that would be great.
But i doubt any of that is gonna happen.
FF12 doesnt look as bad as ffx-2, but we shall see.
I too think their using the same Graphics that they used on Final Fantasy X.
Thats probably the best they could do on the PS2.

Best answers
If any of you have played the FFX-2 demo you will see where Square is taking the future of their series. It is by far the worst Final Fantasy that I have ever played to date. The 10-15 minute demo is filled with annoying one-liners in and out of combat. The demo was just a little to 16 year old girly for me.

Best answers
heh they might as well start calling their games Final Fantasy Hentai XXX.... or sumtihn like that but yeah... XII looks kinda interesting because a girl might be the main character probably???? that'll be different and it'll be in the future.... I wonder how the game is gonna be like?? It makes me wanna play it to see what its about.. heh... and the guy on the cell phone??? wtf Square made FF social??? :]

Best answers
Is it just me or is Square making their main characters more and more *** with each game? Look at it.. FF7.. Cloud was awesome, FF8.. Squall was cool.. FF9.. Zidane was.. alright, kinda pushin it. FFX.. Tidus.. ****ing Tidus.. what more is there to say?
And no, they won't stop at XII, they already purchased the names up to XV, so it may end there, who knows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. I dunno what the HELL they're thinking. They should have stuck with the Squall and Cloud formula of using 2-dimensional (personality-wise) shady depressing heroes, that at least looked and acted in a cool and satisfying way. I thought Tidus was designed a little... fruitastically, and acted like a moron, but this new guy looks like a godamn Chip n Dales dancer. I totally agree that they seem to be using the same kinda style again... the WRONG style.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Erm... its Final Fantasy people.... SQUARE CANT MESS UP FINAL FANTASY!!! Its just impossible. Everyone FF i have played i have loved. So erm... no matter how *** the characters may look, the game will still pwn j00 asses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, a real Final Fantasy game... full of sluts. Now that's the meaning of FANTASY people! :laff:

Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Erm... its Final Fantasy people.... SQUARE CANT MESS UP FINAL FANTASY!!! Its just impossible. Everyone FF i have played i have loved. So erm... no matter how *** the characters may look, the game will still pwn j00 asses.
Have you PLAYED FF10? I guess not... The only person who would like that POS is someone that was blinded by the graphics and voice overs (which weren't that great... at all...). And they made a sequal... I can't contain my rage... Wait... Yes I can.

Anyway, I agree with the gheyness factor. At least Zidane could fight... Tidus didn't even know how to hold a sword... o_O

IMO Final Fantast CAN get worse... not much after 10, but it could still happen. I haven't played 11 but I'll bet my left eye that its better than 10. Seriously... I rented 10 and took it back after 1 hour... the whole time thinking "It MUST get better! Right?" Wrong... Dead wrong...

And 10-2? SquareEnix is just trying to make some money off of some "whores" in an all-girl FF game. (I don't have a problem with a female protagonist, but when all the main characters are women, or so I've heard, then that's just not cool.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, don't be sexist, there's nothing wrong with them all being female. It's more towards the fact that when I look at them, I feel as if I could pay them money, and that they would then have sex with me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me or is squares final fantasy male characters starting look more and more like chicks. i mean ff10s main male character looked like ellen(lesbian actress) on steroids

where are the badass characters like cloud or ramza

Retired
Best answers
I do see a similairity in every main character. but I agree with 1m4, they tend to turn a bit to the femenine side somehow :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not that bad... Im acctually happy their making a sequal
to FFX. Despite the fact all playable characters are only
female. It is mainly storyline based. Just how you FFVII freaks
are going to get your little FF:AC.

.... ah crap mentioning that... now im starting to think
of Legend of the Crystals... the worst Final Fantasy series
ever. Which wasn't really a game... was an animated
series of FFV... It was so horrible... I feel like poking my
brain till it stops generating those images...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea that they started to make sequals. Every FF game starting from 1 to 9 have been different stories... or fantasies. Now, it's just a sequal of FFX. I don't like that, I want new characters and story lines. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate what Square is doing, they first ruin the whole series by making 11 online only, they shoudl of called it FF:Online and made 11 single player. Also They are just rushing the latest games, and makign them way to cheesy, IE ffx2.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who talks down about FF11 obviously hasn't played it, and is ignorantly labelling it as a bad game when in fact it's spectacular.

Don't let the fact that you don't have a good enough hard drive, video card or wallet decide whether something is good or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom