Final Fantasy VII and VIII and X and tatics stuff

Best answers
Ryuma said:
Far better than FF7 for sure. :smile:

I wouldnt call it as "deep" as FF7, but I thought it was better in so many ways.

1) More characters
2) Every character can have the best magic (Not limited to Materia)
3) You can customize stat growth via Espers (My Cyan was a beast with 2 sky renders and Offering)
4) Many more weapons and armor
5) Cyan
6) 16-bit goodness
7) Kefka was the best FF villian, just listen to his laugh and his theme.
8) Good story

cant think of any more right now.. sorry :scared:
man..i started playin Tactics again...and BAM! it is ALL DOWNHILL after u get Orlandu and master his skillz..........cloud was kinda mocked of in tactics...since u have to complete SOOO many tasks and have to be in chap 4 to get him...man....major bummer..

im at Muron ST holy place........just ta let cha know

Best answers
c'mon i played and finished all final fantasy's exept ffX-2 and ff-11 and untill now i think ff7 is da best but 1 thing though... THERE ARE SO MANY ITEMS WITH NO USES! like... tissue and 1/35 soldier and super sweeper i mean c'mon i think they (squere soft) didnt have enough time to make the ****ing game but... oh man me and my friend are going nuts all the time about this thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the 1/35 soldier did have a use. if u got enough of them u could use them in battle

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
actually the 1/35 soldier did have a use. if u got enough of them u could use them in battle
Ehm? I thought Sith had a limit including with soliders, are they for this? Or if not, how to use them? Can you only use them a limited amount of times? (And where aree ALL those 1/35s?)

Best answers
Sin Goku said:
Ehm? I thought Sith had a limit including with soliders, are they for this? Or if not, how to use them? Can you only use them a limited amount of times? (And where aree ALL those 1/35s?)

well, there's some rumors about getting sephiroth, but thats false!!!

well, how can u say that square soft didnt have enough time to make the game?! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT WHEN THEY ADDED SO MANY ITEMS?! their just used as 'trophies' ya know? and anyways, in the japanese version (i think) there were TONS of materia that we never even dreamed of! also, like, one more unique item (beyon Ultima Weapon, etc.) that ppl can use, remember going into the Cetra city thinger, if u hold right at the entrance (the place right after the great log i think) you'll end up near a Vine and a Cave on top, but, no one's been able to climb the vine. so there ya go, proves the US versions of things are bad! :no: !! wish we had those other materia (well, most of them had almost no use, like 'floor materia (i think, im doing this outta memory) ' that prevents 'traps' and stuff....although, i think they just deleted all this stuff, as i think it WASN't released in either JAPANESE or US! sorry about the release in japan thinger, i juse got tired and didnt wanna go all the way back and edit it :p

Best answers
ummm sorry BlackVashAngel but i dont think there were any use for the 1/35 soldier but it says it has 12 in the set and i menaged to get like 20 in speed squere... anyway did u guys hear some rumors about ff7-2? i think it will be great ill buy it 3 sure!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be impossible to get sepheroth in fft or even fight him

the fact that he has no sprites/no data/no class/no anything would tend to slow the quest to fight him down alot

Best answers
Final Master said:
ummm sorry BlackVashAngel but i dont think there were any use for the 1/35 soldier but it says it has 12 in the set and i menaged to get like 20 in speed squere... anyway did u guys hear some rumors about ff7-2? i think it will be great ill buy it 3 sure!
i think its best if u re-read my first sentence, i said 'there some RUMORS of getting sephiroth, but tha's FALSE!'

please ppl, re-read all the msges b4 assuming anything

Best answers
sry blackvashangel i meant to quote 1m 4 0wn y0 455 :D sry for that anyway i still think that the items has no uses if someone can prove me wrong ill be very happy.

Best answers
Final Master said:
sry blackvashangel i meant to quote 1m 4 0wn y0 455 :D sry for that anyway i still think that the items has no uses if someone can prove me wrong ill be very happy.
well, there is no uses for SOME items (like 1/16 of the time) but, u can treat them like Trophies! :) -=^_^=-

well, new topic thing...as of this post, it is 50 replies in all! whoohooo!

ok, now back to the REAL topic.......

have you noticed that from ff7-ffx-2, ff7 was the only one that had a scene with restroom? (honey bee inn) let alone, the only one with a night-club thinger? o_O

also, have u noticed that the guy who gives cloud the underwear thinger (i forgot........been a while) in HBI WENT ON TOP OF CLOUD to pump the water out of cloud coz he fainted? lol........scared u didn't i?

another reason y FF7 owns all.......

CONFESSION: i call SeeD see dee >.<

ORLANDU OWNS U!!!!!!!!!

express your fav. FF moments.....(wants replies)

can Kefka kill Sephy+Jenny+Meteor? (wants replies)

i heard Ramza can be a White Knight, is this true?(......wants replies)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
i heard Ramza can be a White Knight, is this true?(......wants replies)

no he cant

Best answers
Hibiki said:
no he cant
>.< awwwww

well, Ramza is the strongest character i have!! even the almight Orlandu bows down to him!!

right now (before St. Murond and before the Dungeon) Ramza uses:

2 Excaliburs, crystal helmet, crystal armor, angel ring

Skillz:

Squire
Knight
Blade Grasp
2-Swords
Move +1

and he OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZ!! 200-500 dmg each time w/o a bracer

well, orlandu on the other hand, can only deal heavy dmg, and still has a 10-25 percent to get killed (genji shield) but i use a bracer instead of angel ring coz it makes him really weak when he doesn't have a bracer ( he did up to around 900 damage once!)

lol, killed 2 Zodiac Demon with that :)

tell me what u did to Ramza and how much dmg u do with Orlandu

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
using excaliburs and using orlandu is cheap in my mind
>.<

hey, come on dude! this is my first time through the game....

and I'm really impatient about how long the battles are so....

EXCALIBUR TIME!!!!!!!

=^_^=

well, Ramza still owns all

Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
>.<

hey, come on dude! this is my first time through the game....

and I'm really impatient about how long the battles are so....

EXCALIBUR TIME!!!!!!!

=^_^=

well, Ramza still owns all
well, Ramza is like all the other character (non-hero) ... he only have a high rate of brave and faith, and more skill in "squire" job ... hey btw, there is someone here that have got ramza squire job master ?

Best answers
Zodiac Fighter said:
well, Ramza is like all the other character (non-hero) ... he only have a high rate of brave and faith, and more skill in "squire" job ... hey btw, there is someone here that have got ramza squire job master ?
yeah, almost everyone has!

all u do is when u go kill Celia and Lede at the entrance to the Castle, just wait around a bit and make them hit Ramza with Ultima, don't worry, its a really lame attack, only 70-200 dmg at the most i think, and WTF you talking about (lol) RAMZA OWNS!!!!! whootwhoot!
he IS a hero!! >.<

Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
yeah, almost everyone has!

all u do is when u go kill Celia and Lede at the entrance to the Castle, just wait around a bit and make them hit Ramza with Ultima, don't worry, its a really lame attack, only 70-200 dmg at the most i think, and WTF you talking about (lol) RAMZA OWNS!!!!! whootwhoot!
he IS a hero!! >.<
maybe he is a hero, but he dont have anything special, if we compare him with Agrias or Orlandu ...

Best answers
Zodiac Fighter said:
maybe he is a hero, but he dont have anything special, if we compare him with Agrias or Orlandu ...
'its not wut's outside that counts, its what is INSIDE!'

well, dude, u can kill orlandu in a sinch (with complete armor and stuff on him) with ramza! (for me that is)

if it is a One-on-One fight, Ramza would win IMO

well, my 2-Sword ability would prolly chop off Orlandu into smitherines in the first hit so.......there u go, SQUIRES ALL THE WAY!!

Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
'its not wut's outside that counts, its what is INSIDE!'

well, dude, u can kill orlandu in a sinch (with complete armor and stuff on him) with ramza! (for me that is)

if it is a One-on-One fight, Ramza would win IMO

well, my 2-Sword ability would prolly chop off Orlandu into smitherines in the first hit so.......there u go, SQUIRES ALL THE WAY!!
well, if u have an Orlandu lvl 99, that hit like 700-800 with lightning stab, i dont think Ramza could even resist to an hit of that, but im totally agree with you : 'its not wut's outside that counts, its what is INSIDE!' . but not when we talk of Orlandu ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom