Final Attack!!! reply for once

Best answers
yea i love saiyan armor trunks too nightmare i jus love the hair basically how hot it looks compared to everyone elses. wut gets me tho is does anyone remember wen gohan first went ssj how long his hair was. did anyone even realize that his hair didnt stick up at all it just turned gold lol.

ok to Mccdbz5 ill explain. wen everyone says ussj2 they dont mean ultra super saiyan 2 they mean ultra super saiyan grade to in other words a level higher then vegetas was. let me try to make it clear.

this is super saiyan trunks here

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep143/dvd_miraitr_ep143_scrn5.jpg

now this is ussj or if u wanna call it super trunks

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep144/dvd_miraitr_ep144_scrn13.jpg

^ that is the same level vegeta went to. now this is a ussj2 or as some people call it ussj.

http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/ep147/dvd_miraitr_ep147_scrn13.jpg

now should be able to see the difference in all of those pics ( i hope). now the last pic u see is the ussj 2 but not a fully powered one although he is almost on par wit cell in this form hes not as strong or fast but later on in the eps he pumps his muscles up so much hes just as strong as a ssj2 but its hard for him to move fast because of his bulky muscles.

but wit those muscles hes completely passed cell in brute strength and prolly coulda did some serious damage if he coulda got a hit off.

well anyway thats the explanation for u. and about the final attack did anyone else notice that in evm for 1.1 that they gave trunks final flash to represent this attack?

Best answers
Well ok, I guess that makes sense, thanks for explaining it.

Best answers
Hey, what about giving Trunks Buster Cannon as well, then he would have a lot of beam moves, but they would probably have to decrease some of his things to balance him out, does anyone have any ideas about that?

Best answers
ok well lets see :

lets compare to goku since he has like the most attacks at the start i think.

melee, kame torpedo, kame, spiritbomb, sensu bean, generic beam and ki blast

trunks as of now his are

melee, burning attack , generic beam, sensu bean , and ki blast

now i kno for a fact in 1.3 hes gettin flamethrower so for balance lets say he only gets buster cannon for normal form

wen he goes ssj he loses buster cannon for finishbuster. then wen he goes ussj he either loses burning attack or flamethrower for this final attack (doubt theyll put it in but ah wutever) that would pretty much balance it.

but besides i dont really think he needs buster cannon anyways its weaker then burning attack. burning attack is one of trunks strongest attacks and its stronger then finish buster but its weak on here. but ill say it b4 anyone else does trunks is melee character. so he doenst need that many beams.

but i believe since hes such a melee character he should get his sword back for basic melee as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Buster Canon is Finishing Buster or did i miss something.

But yea the only problem with Trunks is speed

Best answers
u kno wut grega that is exactly wut i thought too for the most part but i dont wanna use this as reference but on the budoakis they are 2 seperate attacks one is yellow and one is blue. but thats the only real place ive heard trunks attacks have names. he never says any names of his attacks in the sieres.

Best answers
Good point there Dark Trunks, They never really gave names for Trunks attack. If the ESF Team is making Trunks a Flame Thrower attack(I don't know what it's really called) then they should probably give him a Beam attack.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the team got it mixed up (maby for balance who knows) Finishing Buster is a beam and Burning Attack is a ball. ^^

And remember Bodukai cant be trusted -_-

Best answers
oh yes definately never trust a budokai game itll mess up your whole train of thought about dbz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom