Final Attack!!! reply for once

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YoungGunz said:
Get your facts right before u come in threads talkin ****. Im not trying to take up for him but dont come in trying to make me look like a dumbass just because u have different idea of how people should be. Who the hell do u think you are to come in and bad mouth someones topic anyway jus because you think differently then others. If its like that keep your smart ass opinons to yourself

I think its a good idea he gets a ****in beam and if you dont like it tough dont post in here. Go post in some other thread but actin like u kno everything when u dont. Are u a team member?

Hell no your not. So **** up talkin all that **** about who should get what attacks. I stand by what i said so you can just **** off *****.

Now back to what i was gonna say before the ******* posted. Oh and about the posting i post where i wanna post if i wanna post here i can dont like it **** off.
Sorry my friend, but we generally frown on users talking to one another this way. Here's a :warning: Warning :warning: for flaming, my friend. Remember: Only you can prevent Forum Fires.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YoungGunz said:
Listen i perfectly understand that hes a melee fighter but so is everyone ****in else. And besides he gets no extra damage on his melee hits. If hes suppose to be a melee only character then he should be faster. Hes slow as **** finishbuster sucks **** and hes weak.

Get your facts right before u come in threads talkin ****. Im not trying to take up for him but dont come in trying to make me look like a dumbass just because u have different idea of how people should be. Who the hell do u think you are to come in and bad mouth someones topic anyway jus because you think differently then others. If its like that keep your smart ass opinons to yourself

I think its a good idea he gets a ****in beam and if you dont like it tough dont post in here. Go post in some other thread but actin like u kno everything when u dont. Are u a team member?

Hell no your not. So **** up talkin all that **** about who should get what attacks. I stand by what i said so you can just **** off *****.

Now back to what i was gonna say before the ******* posted. Oh and about the posting i post where i wanna post if i wanna post here i can dont like it **** off.

Anyway i think its a ok idea for him to get that final thing or whatever. It sounds pretty good i remember on evm for 1.1 when trunks went ussj he got final flash so im guessin they put that in to make up for his final attack thing you were talkin about.
If you hit them with a red in melee when they have less that 20 or so percent, they die and it makes that cool sound. Id call that extra damage. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

Best answers
No thats ok it was me. I was havin a bad day yesterday then after somthin else i just lost it. Sorry for bad mouthing you in anyway and sorry saiyanpride for the bad post.

Now about that attack ive seen it and heard of it it wasnt a final flash i was stating that in evm 1.1 they gave him that attack to represent his final attack that he did to cell and vegeta.

The reason i thought it would fit in is because on a real note everyone else on esf has a strong signature beam attack and hes the only one without one. Hes weak and so is his burning attack thats all i was trying to say.

We all have our own opinion on the matter. And i kno hes a melee character but hes slow if ur gonna keep him like he is the least u could do is make him faster or somthing.

Best answers
there is an attack trunks uses just befour cell relizes the huge flaw in ussj2 its a yellow attack with a trail (remember if esf was acurate when u press right click they whould detach not blow up) so it is a beam attack maby its teh buster cannon? im to lazy to look it up so some one tell me.

Best answers
that is the same attack as final attack but just as a ball. he holds his hands the same way and everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YoungGunz said:
No thats ok it was me. I was havin a bad day yesterday then after somthin else i just lost it. Sorry for bad mouthing you in anyway and sorry saiyanpride for the bad post.

Now about that attack ive seen it and heard of it it wasnt a final flash i was stating that in evm 1.1 they gave him that attack to represent his final attack that he did to cell and vegeta.

The reason i thought it would fit in is because on a real note everyone else on esf has a strong signature beam attack and hes the only one without one. Hes weak and so is his burning attack thats all i was trying to say.

We all have our own opinion on the matter. And i kno hes a melee character but hes slow if ur gonna keep him like he is the least u could do is make him faster or somthing.
Not a problem at all, man. Im pretty sure I was goading somebody into a flame there.

Best answers
Ok so were cool? Like i said i apologize it would be pretty dumb of me to make a enemy just because of the fact we have different opinions. Sorry again for actin like a ass.

Back ontopic: Now this attack seems fitting although its the first time i heard of the name that attack was strong nonetheless. Maybe this can only be an attack only useable in his ussj form and above?

Thats the only time ive seen him use it besides when he killed cell from his timeline with it

Best answers
This is bad news Hyuga, Like DJ-Ready said there will be no FF or Final Attack for Trunks. Maybe they will make his Finish Buster and Burning Attack more powerful.

Best answers
well in all techniaclity he said no ff not final attack so maybe theres still a chance lol. but it was worth a try anyway i mean come on gohan transes jus as early as trunks and gets kamehameha. wut kind of **** is that

Best answers
Yeah Trunks should have a powerful beam to PS with. All of the 8 characters have it except for Trunks.

Best answers
yea i kno thats the only reason i suggested it. everyone else has a stron beam or somthin except trunks (and frieza but he makes up for it with deathball). gohan transforms jus as early as trunks and he not only gets kamehameha but hes also just as fast as goku and vegeta as a ssj. o_O

Best answers
Yea i agree i think he should get a strong beam i dont kno if it should be final attack but he should get some type of strong beam attack or somthin of that sort

Best answers
ok ill try the best i can. well turns out i cant find a pic of him doin it to cell but heres a pic of him doing it to vegeta.

this is wut it looks like wen he starts it

this is wut it looks like wen he really starts powerin it up like a aura all around him.

and this is wut it looks like wen he has it in his hands(real big as u can see) about to blast

wen i get the chance ill see if i can find some better ones. for some reason its pretty hard to find pics of episode 179 free the future but if u get a chance watch that episode and youll see wut i mean

DMW

Best answers
Yes that definitely should be added,i personally (along with many others) think trunks should have that atk,burning atk ball form,and both buster cannon and finish buster like in the budokai games.the burning attack ball could be super saiyan only,and be the right click for it,and make it a litte weaker than big bang,or spirit bomb(small).

Best answers
yea definately i cant wait to see flamethrower in the game too. but i do think this should be added a nice strong ass beam to balance him out with

Best answers
I don't think trunks really needs another attacks. Burning attack is just perfect its powerful compared to its short gharging time. And Trunks is a melee guy anyway
his sword does more damage than melee with others...i think...well thats what i read somewhere anyway...Not really checked if its true. He doesnt need to be good in PS, his speed, power and early trans pl will make up to it.

Best answers
but u gotta think about it tho this is for 1.3 everyone else is gettin new transes and attacks basically leavin trunks, piccolo and krillin in the dust it should be a attack that he gets after he goes ussj or ussj 2.

Best answers
Since when is there an Ultra Super Saiyan 2, there was only Ultra Super Saiyan 1, if Trunks went to Ultra Super Saiyan 2, that means he would have been almost as strong as Majin Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they need to have te saiyan armor trunks... like in those pics. he looks so badass when hes ss, the long hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom