Final Attack!!! reply for once

Best answers
ok i been lookin around to find out wut the move was that trunks used to kill cell in his timeline. well i found out that the attacks name was final attack and its a beam.

so im suggesting that they add this final attack in 1.3 for trunks since he has no good beams to use. i think this would be a big help to trunks so at least hed have somthin to ps wit. its also a very strong attack as well.

but any way C&C plz

Best answers
hmm i thought that was a burning attack... my bad.. great idea! i support your idea trunks need at least 1 powerfull beam.

Best answers
Well actually in the show, Burning Attack is Trunks's strongest attack, then Final Attack is his next strongest move, and what about adding that scattering beam thing that he used on Cell when he tried to absorb Android 18.

Best answers
this Final attack can be sort of like final flash but a light blue colour (well thats the colour i remember it being anyway) but little faster/ little less powerfull but still good.

Best answers
Yeah, that could work, but I hope Burning Attack gets turned into a ball and is his strongest move like in the show.

Best answers
#(walks around in circles and scatches head while a light bolb appears above head)

or it could be like 2/3 blue generic beams twisting around each other (forming 1 big beam) closing on there prey causing lots of damage but long load time and ki cost.

sorry for posting twice ;)

Best answers
Nice idea Hyuga, It would be good if they will add that attack because Trunks doesn't have a descent Beam that can PS.

Best answers
i really think that burning attack should be stronger than any of his moves and you don't get it straight away but you get finish buster instead at first.And it should be a ball.final attack can be a beam though

Best answers
yea he used final attack on vegeta too wen he blasted him away wen he was tryna let cell absorb 18 but he didnt fully power it jus blasted vegeta away but its really strong and its yellow.

but wen he charges it he gets this big yellow circular aura around him and he shoots it out of both hands. but im glad u guys agree :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy if you ask me the only tuning Trunks neads is speed

Best answers
Jasonafex said:
i really think that burning attack should be stronger than any of his moves and you don't get it straight away but you get finish buster instead at first.And it should be a ball.final attack can be a beam though
Oh my god, that's EXACTLY what I said to you in my posts.

Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy if you ask me the only tuning Trunks neads is speed
yea thats he definite he really needs speed. but this move would be good for him too youd have a strong ass beam that youd be able to ps wit and this way hed have a good beam jus like everyone else

Best answers
no i kno u guys are thinkin this is buster cannon or finishbuster but it wasnt. both of those attacks are blue this one is a beam named final attack i looked it up.

this is that attack he killed cell wit and shot vegeta away wit. finishbuster,burning attack and buster cannon were all blasts.

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~: 1

Every other trunks fanboy: 0

well final attack sounds like a good idea but remember there arn't enough buttons to give everyone every attack.

Best answers
Trunks only has 2 attacks so he has room for more, and he should also have Buster Cannon a long with Final Attack.

Best answers
well i see where ur comin from but think about it vegeta gets 2 new attacks after trans final flash and big bang and he still keeps his galit gun.

so wuts wrong wit trunks gettin 2 attacks after trans too.

****!! i forgot!!!!

i forgot trunks is also gettin flamethrower lol :S . how dumb of me. i dont kno how that would work maybe he loses burning attack or finishbuster wen he goes ussj. i completely forgot about flamethrower

Best answers
He should only have Flamethrower in his first form and then when he transforms it would change to Burning Attack, or, when you transform, you press 4 twice and the first time will be Flamethrower and the second time could be Burning Attack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
how about buster cannon and finish buster.

2 strong ball attacks > beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom