Fighting Positions

Best answers
I think the team already may think about it but just for sure...add fighting positons XD...instead of Goku just keep stand looking right and left...make he stay on some fighting position looking right and left XD

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the team already may think about it but just for sure...add fighting positons XD...instead of Goku just keep stand looking right and left...make he stay on some fighting position looking right and left XD
You're saying having the idle animations changed into fighting poses?
So far the only character with a permanent fighting stance is vegeta.
But applying the same concept for everyone would be lame.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a good point here. Vegeta is in a good fighting position, and if goku had one of course would be better. But majin buu wouldnt be better with a fighting position, and a-18 also the same thing. Its all about their acting in the series....

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is a good point here. Vegeta is in a good fighting position, and if goku had one of course would be better. But majin buu wouldnt be better with a fighting position, and a-18 also the same thing. Its all about their acting in the series....
exactly, vegeta looks fine because he's a bloodthirsty battle-ready saiyajin.
Goku needs a battle stance as well, not to mention krillin, they are both battle-ready fighters in the series.
For other characters, Perfect Cell should have his arms crossed, Picollo too.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku needs a battle stance as well, not to mention krillin, they are both battle-ready fighters in the series.
For other characters, Perfect Cell should have his arms crossed, Picollo too.
And so frieza. humm piccolo usualy puts him self in a fighting position before a fight, like this one here http://www.keljeu.com/images/p/action_figurine/gashapon/zoom/piccolo.jpg

A-18 with her ands on her belt. A-17 arms crossed

But gohan, trunks, krillin, goku, vegeta, piccolo, cpt.ginyu and team, frieza 2, frieza 3, cell 1 and cell 2 should have cool fighting positions :D:D

By the way, piccolo should have 2 transformations, afterall he fusioned with 2 nameks in the series. "I know...balance....just trying"

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont think its needed for all of them.
Besides this is far from the top priorities list.

Best answers
these are pretty good fighting positons for some chars [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5crgBvTzzpk"]YouTube - esf 1,3[/ame]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
How tha **** that movie was made. It looks like a cut scene used from 1.3 data. It isn't gameplay picture, WTF??? How that happend??

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
thats a really really old demonstration movie fx script system by PcJoe

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How tha **** that movie was made. It looks like a cut scene used from 1.3 data. It isn't gameplay picture, WTF??? How that happend??
Dude, that's kinda old news you know....
Anyhow, that fx script demo was and is still great. I can fell that the FX script will have a major role in esf1.3

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways, back to the thread, I think Piccolo should get that position in the site I wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom