Fight Club Character Illustration Requests

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno wether to post this in here or the art section, but eh, here goes.

Im not really into fight club, the thing stopping me being i cannot enjoy reading, im a much more visual person, so sorry for my lack of knowlage on these fights. Anyway, i do know that you use characters, and they have biographies etc. Recently ive been outta the drawing loop, the thing being i havent enough time to do desert sun and thats sucked away my inspiration. Im interested in developing my concept and idea skills, and well, i wanna test how well i can transfer someones character design from words to paper. If people here want to, im giving them the chance for me to illustrate their fightclub character, some may be pencil, some inked and if i think its a good picture or something i wud like to persue i will CG it, as long as they;

1) provide a complete and accurate description, including the characters attitude, expression pose
2) Give me useful feedback on how well i comunicated their design
3) Do not complain about how far i take the drawing (pencils/inks/cg)

Its a case of first come first serve, and i dont want people expecting them to be done within a day of requesting, things can crop up and spare time is hard to find, i will do my best to keep up though. I also want to add, some drawings i post may just be drafts to see if the design forfills the creators expectations.

eh, maybe im a bit arrogant thinking people would like this, or that im even allowed to do it, but i need something i can focus my skills on, and something that isnt as ****ing boring and time consuming as making model references :\. I hope this is well recieved o_O

Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=525080&postcount=60
Hes always serious/tough.

squatting, with one arm outstretched and his hand clenching the ground

doesnt have hair on his head, has a small gotee on his chin though

large forehead(like most bald ppl), normal sized lips, large round ears, and slightly puffy cheeks.

That any better?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really, i need you to elaborate on a few things, a facial description and hair style, and also the pose u wud like to see him in... sorry i need quite detailed :x

edit:

yus that will do :] thanks, i'll give it a shot after or during college tomorrow, im off to bed its 3.25 O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=544345&postcount=72

I supposed you could do Arthos and Tif standing together, like Master & Apprentice, Superhero & Sidekick.

Arthos: Older, gruffer, weatherbeaten features. Wide chim, Goatee, short spiked hair with a large widows peak and greying temples. His tesla gloves sparklying with tiny bolts of lightening.

Tif: Very femine features, but not all that busty. somewhat innocent looking face, but with a sinister evil smile. Probably with her Raging Bull drawn, or manifesting ki/psi into a ball in one hand or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imagine mine as a drawing.... uberness at its best \o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not off to a good start here :S...... im really rusty, sorry BliZZ, wen im back into the swing of things i'll revisit yours and do it again

Best answers
Just curious if you are going to make one for me...or if you are still doing this at all

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i'll do it :], i dunno when though, i'll try to have sum done today :]

here's Kelesk's, sorry im still really rusty and this is a quick sketch, tell me what is wrong/right with it and wen i can i'll draw another :]

Best answers
well here is my guy i thought him up i think he owns
name: Mastergamerx (AKA) Xavier
hair: color purple
dob: 1970/feb/1st
Weapon: Mystic Sword curved edges near handle
hometown: roaming desert off the border of calfornia and nevada
fav battle arena: desert of danger
bio: A legendary warrior that is know to live benth the sand and have mystic alternate powers few have ever meet this warrior and the few that have are considered holy among him

Pic:http://www.geocities.com/mastergamerx2000/index6.html

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting. I'll ask the same of you, but not right now. I'll have to elaborate my description a bit to help you out first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ask the same. Reserve me a spot and i'll get you the details. dont wanna jump upon you now because i know how busy you are ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and all at a time i have 2 projects due in for college/ woohoo! lucky meh :p

i'll do them asap >_< just gotta do a **** load of work first

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom