Fictional dbz character art

Best answers
fan fic Dbz art

i moved to posting the art for my character here just for the peoplel who avoid the wip for modling area
onces agian heres the ssj2 vr of vegetin
Normal

Ssj1

Ssj2

Ssj3

G
looks bril man, but the hair in the first part looks too far apart. if u wanna give it a DBZ-style look, i suggest pulling the hair 2getha a bit

Best answers
Really nice drawings man.
But the colours...erm... no
Ssj2 and normal look like they are about to vomit... so atleast change the skin tone.

Oh and I don't like his hair really, it's too much like goku's and you drew it with too many curves too... Toriyama didn't use many curves in his saiyans hair...

Best answers
:S well seeing that the normal took less then 10 mins and the ssj2 about 35 to 40 mins you can say i didnt put much of a effort into them as for the color well i dont know what to say to lazy to change it right now :tired: ill try to some other time lol :laff: :\ and just for the record the character is based off goku's great elder (about 3,000 years prior to dragon ball) less a kind saiyan and more like a angry vegeta but he still has a heroic attitude he just dosnt mind killing a few people here and there but only if they deserve it :devgrin: . once agian its avery long story i created it in my mid middle school years and i am now out of high school for over a year and a half even if i was to sum it up it be longer then this mesage :] .

Retired
Best answers
not bad, but he reminds me to much of the default Saiyan look. his ssj1 form looks a bit too much like goku's etc. it's nice, but not much of an improvment on the ones that already exist in the story.

Best answers
like i said before he is related to goku lol ill try to post up a legendary image of him soon and after that his brother and the rest of th e cast form the managa

Best answers
argh!! the cons!!! :S his face is supposed to be narrow like that. :] must get back to the images ill try to have another done on friday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you wont take any of the crits said by people, then why even post it, dont expect praise.

The drawings are ok, but the cgs are terrible.

Best answers
look simon
:laff:
i dont care much for cons but posting them dont matter much to me it just tells me i got to work a lil harder i just go nuts fo rno reason thats all.
have i told any one to screw off no not really. im not expecting a hole loya from any one just asimple there ok would due i dont care this just give me something to do when im not out geting my self killed in some way.
Thanks for the ok tho hearing that from you makes the drawnings worth wile :D

Best answers
Ya i know im not supposed to double post but its been 8 days so i figure thats a suitable amount of time between posts.
Heres legendary form took while to get done cuz i got lazy but its finished

Best answers
Looks great execpt the left ear looks stretched out to me.....good work otherwise

Best answers
I think its good .. but i agree that his face is too skinny (even tho its supposta be like that .. it just dosnt look right) and also .. the left ear looks to far up to me ... ehh.. might just be me .. >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good. His fists doesn't look like their clenhed though. But I like the way you implemented "Inifinity" into him.

Best answers
ya i know the ears always look funky on my characters got to go back and fix that add some blood.
for all the people who wounder about the bandana
(infinitys +Light=Legendary Insaninty).

Best answers
auto level&color and a resize and located the ear in this one
the reason why the color on th eothers look crappy is because its only duel shaded with color layers this image is tri shaded much better with amore lighted effect to it.

Best answers
Metalburn said:
It looks good. His fists doesn't look like their clenhed though. But I like the way you implemented "Inifinity" into him.
Yeah the ear and colors look better, but like Metalburn said the fists look unclentched

Best answers
never really was that good at hands lol
for me at lest there the bigist pain in the ass.

Best answers
been a while even tho its a double post
for all you megaman fans heres a something i worked on for a friend.
even tho i never made a pic of any megaman character and the fact that you can never find a image of zero standing perfectly stright im happy to say that this isnt a copy.
hope you injoy eventho its not my best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom