ffx-2 shuyin/tidus lenne/yuna [spoiler]

Best answers
I want to know what you think. Is there connections?
My thoughts are that Tidus is a dream the fayths dreamt. He is a "dreamt" version of the long dead shuyin.
Not sure about the connection between lenne and yuna though. Ive heard Yuna could be a reincarnation of lenne, but a thosand years seems a bit long for that? I know they was both summoners and songstresses but thats all i could think of.
Im not sure if Sin was around the time of Shuyin and Lenne...does it say at all?
What does confuse me though is why does jecht recognise tidus if they are both from the same time? Or did the fayths dream of a younger version of shuyin when he was different? *very confused*

*EDIT* This is NOT about if ffx-2 is GOOD or NOT, so keep on topic

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For it to be a spoiler, people have to care about the game.

FFX-2 was a combination of everything bad about FF8, FF9, and FF10, added in a 'Lizzy McGuire' Disney movie, and Charlie's Angels 2 mixed together.

Now let us never speak of it again!

Best answers
But i want to talk about it :p and i know it is not that good of an ff, but it's that part of the story that makes ffx-2 worth playing.
So if you don't like the game, don't post. It's not a do you like ffx-2 thread :S

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
For it to be a spoiler, people have to care about the game.

FFX-2 was a combination of everything bad about FF8, FF9, and FF10, added in a 'Lizzy McGuire' Disney movie, and Charlie's Angels 2 mixed together.

Now let us never speak of it again!
whaat why no FF7?? Its the best

Best answers
somebody probably needs to read what he quoted.

Best answers
FFX-2 sucks.
It
Sucks.

As much as I was dissapointed with the original FFX (having no world map, and the unbelievable linearity) I must admit that after playing the game at a friend's house, i beat him up for making me play such a mind rotting piece of filth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My two cents, FFX-2 wasn't a bad game, it's actually alot better than all the other crap that's been put out lately. Simply put, it's the funnest RPG I've ever played, not the best, but the funnest.

Anyways, Yuna isn't a songstress, and Lenne isn't a summoner, I don't know where you got that from. And as far as it goes, Tidus and Yuna are basically the echo of Shuyin and Lenne's romance.

Retired
Best answers
guys stay on topic and stop the spam, or i'll give you all a warning.

Best answers
Kama said:
My two cents, FFX-2 wasn't a bad game, it's actually alot better than all the other crap that's been put out lately. Simply put, it's the funnest RPG I've ever played, not the best, but the funnest.

Anyways, Yuna isn't a songstress, and Lenne isn't a summoner, I don't know where you got that from. And as far as it goes, Tidus and Yuna are basically the echo of Shuyin and Lenne's romance.
Actually Lenne WAS a summoner , if you listen to Maechen when he comes aboard the celcius he explains the story of lenne a bit.
(and you can check shinra's dossiers "Lenne" if you don't believe me :p)

Lenne
"A songstress who lit the stage of Zanarkand one thousand years ago. She was also a summoner, fated to lose her life alongside her lover, Shuyin."

And Yuna is a songstress as far as im concerned, she had a concert on the thunder plains didn't she?

And finally. NO MORE DISCUSSION ON IF FFX-2 IS GOOD OR NOT, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom