FF:XI Patch 1hr 30 mins O_o

Best answers
Its taking forever on a 1.5 mb cable! Ugh... It may be traffic, but I dunno, anyone lese getting high time remainings?

Best answers
Haven't picked up FFXI yet, wish I could but I'm fresh out, a free trial would be great, I'd much rather see what the game is like before putting 100 dollars into it.

Best answers
100 bucks? it was 53 bucks and came with a mousepad and a poster free

Best answers
Well thing is as far as I know FFXI dosn't have a single player mode. (It IS 100 bucks for PS2, because the HD is packaged with it).
Anyway I mean the PC version, because if I bought it, the only way to play would be to subscribe for most likely a year right? Well what happens if I don't like it, then I just wasted over 100 dollars. This is one of the MAIN reasons I don't really like MMORPGs.

Best answers
13 bucks :D 1$ more per char o_O only bad thing

57 mins and 35 secs left!!! woo

Best answers
Oh my god.. you have to pay PER CHARECTOR?! Wow thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life.

Best answers
Magus said:
Sounds like FFXI has been taking notes from steam. :rolleyes:
i believe that just one thing STEAM does SUCK MADLY so.....will ffxi?????????????????????????????????????????????

p.s. my ffxi patch took 10 mins to dl lol i havent played yet im waiting to get home,

p.s.s. im on vacation with me laptop and ffxi is at home -_- *cries*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its so not worth it, u r put on a server randomly so u cant play with your firneds unles su buy a world pass to bring a friend over, but even then your friends character isnt the same he has to start a whole new character. not to mention the world pass price is determined by the population on the server so by the time u get one your at lvl whatever and your friend is at lvl 0. i mean really whats the point.

Best answers
Final Fantasy Sucks, It set the standard for poorly translated, cutesy, and unimaginative Japanese Crap spew. Take any Tolkien-like fantasy, filter it through a fine mesh made out of syrup and gibberish, and you've got Final Fantasy. Oh hey, what's this, another plot about technology versus magic and nature? WONDERFUL!

Best answers
Square seems to have a trend of making bad decisions lately.

The FFX-2 playable demo made me sick, I know they said that the game was going to be goofy and what not. However horrible dialog and worse one liners in combat and even more pointless cut scenes just leave me to believe that this game is going to be the worst FF of them all.

Best answers
DruDown said:
Final Fantasy Sucks, It set the standard for poorly translated, cutesy, and unimaginative Japanese Crap spew. Take any Tolkien-like fantasy, filter it through a fine mesh made out of syrup and gibberish, and you've got Final Fantasy. Oh hey, what's this, another plot about technology versus magic and nature? WONDERFUL!
Once again I see you posting in a thread where your not wanted, this thread is about Final Fantasy XI's online play, not how much the series itself sucks. Unless you have something useful to say that is actually related to the thread your in I SUGGEST you do not post.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna pass on FFXI, anyone know if it has a Single Player mode? I'd like to see how it is before I burn so much money on it, ya know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DruDown said:

ROFL! I don't like every FF game for that reason, but a few are good. And that is a really REALLY funny way of saying it XD

Best answers
i guess youre not a big ff fan then

Square seems to have a trend of making bad decisions lately.

The FFX-2 playable demo made me sick, I know they said that the game was going to be goofy and what not. However horrible dialog and worse one liners in combat and even more pointless cut scenes just leave me to believe that this game is going to be the worst FF of them all.
i think youre right i have all ff up to 10 and iam gona miss 10-2 and 11 out

Best answers
Its the Truth though, every final final fantasy seems to be dumber than the last. Take FF7 for example, Final Fantasy 7 took the time-tested formula of hideous anime-inspired kindergarten graphics from Final Fantasy 6 and updated it to include freakish, big-headed, polygonal characters. Luckily they managed to leave unchanged the ridiculously long winded and poorly translated dialogue of all of the previous installments and possibly even top the amount of retarded Z-grade melodrama from all the rest combined. "SquareSoft" needs to come out with a better Franchise. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhh. You can make fun of the latest Final Fantasies all you want, but if you make fun of 7 in a thread like this, you better just watch your back... :scared:

Best answers
DruDown said:
Its the Truth though, every final final fantasy seems to be dumber than the last. Take FF7 for example, Final Fantasy 7 took the time-tested formula of hideous anime-inspired kindergarten graphics from Final Fantasy 6 and updated it to include freakish, big-headed, polygonal characters. Luckily they managed to leave unchanged the ridiculously long winded and poorly translated dialogue of all of the previous installments and possibly even top the amount of retarded Z-grade melodrama from all the rest combined. "SquareSoft" needs to come out with a better Franchise. :p
Funny, cause last time I check FF7 WAS the most popular in the series. But your starting to anger me, you need to stop posting in threads where your not wanted, the creator made this to discuss Final Fantasy XI, we do NOT need your gyberish on how you think Final Fantasys suck. Go back to screaming at newbs in Counterstrike, no one wants to hear what you have to say, make a thread called 'Final Fantasy Sucks' and then you can bash it all you want.

Anyway Ribirah, I'd like to hear why you think FFXI isn't very good, if it's the worldpass thing I don't really care, I don't have friends that play FFXI and I don't play games with friends much anyway. But seriously what's wrong with it, combat? Gameplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom