Favorite X-Men Character

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After just watching X2 earlier tonight, I was wondering which one of the characters is your favorite? I won't even bother making a poll on this one, there are way too many to put on one.

So just pick your favorite(comic, old cartoon, movies, that new x-men evolution, I don't care where from), and just give a little description of them and their powers(especially for the lesser known characters) and why you like them.

I would have to say my personal favorite is Gambit

His expertise with theivery, his charm, those damn cards. I love this guy. What would be greater than charging any object up with power and hurling it at your enemy?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arch angel in the old cartoon
gambit in the old cartoon/evolution
wolverine in the movies
psychlopes in all the xmen games i've played

and yea miroku..... charging cards and tossing them at enemies is just too cool for words.... and the way he throws them reminds me of shurikens too o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
colosus for games
rougue for the old x-show
rougue for x-men E
havic for the x factor
movies night crawler
spiral for everything

spiral is my favorite x-men character

Best answers
i like night crawler from the new xmen, and beast from the old X-Men. Hes not so good in X-Men evolution, but hes stil cool. I like colossus too, and i think just about everyone likes wolverine.
About gambit, did they change his powers in the new xmen? i seem to remember him as being different. Then again, it is nearly 6 years since ive seen the old X-Men....

I saw the X-Men 2 movie on friday, its cool as!

Best answers
i GO rogue ALL the way

she is HOT (.)(.) Hot
but i like her the best in the old cartoon show

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My two favorite x-men have always been Gambit and Nightcrawler. Gambit from X-Men: The Animated Series, and Nightcrawler from x-men evolution.

Best answers
Gambit was quite the ladies man from the old cartoon series, always tryin to sack Rouge...I'll give him props for that.
But I was always a fan of the huge russian Tin Can Colossas...it would be so cool to just throw up and adamantium shield like that, boom you're indestructible.
BTW, did anyone else ever think that in the old cartoon the female's anatomy was a little bit too pronnounced for a childrens program...I'm sorry but that was so cool then, and not cool now that I see how old I was...

Best answers
My favirote was Shatterstar from the old comic books(i think he was in the 'Excaliber' branch of X-men.. can't remeber)... and my second faviore is Holocaust fomr the X-men Alpha(Age of Apoclypse for all the other peeps) comic book series..

Best answers
In terms of the Comics, its Silver Surfer with out a doubt.

In terms of the saga related to _just_ Xman....

Nightcrawler.

Best answers
Gambit - from the old cartoons - rocks!!

I remember one scene where he threw a card at a bunch of Sentinels. The Sentinels look at the card, and just before it blows up, one of them says something like: "Looks like an ace of spades."

LOL!!! :laff:

Best answers
I have many favorites, gambit, wolverine, apocaplypse (ultimate guy from where ever he is from the future, best battles with him), bishop (also from the future huge gun wicked awesome) and nightcrawler. I like all of them from all around except evolution.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine is the best of all.He has cool sniffing skills and his adamantium bones and his claws and mutant regeneration abilites make him almost invincible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like batman. He can fly around in his plane and drive SUPER fast!
I also like superman in his red underpants with his laser vision :laff:
No. Thats not who i like...
I like gamit... lol.... chuck a deck of cards and BOOM!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GAMBIT! I was actually dissapointed he's not in X-Men 2.

eot156

E
Remmy - Gambit , He is the man. Why wasnt he in the movie! HE BETTER BE IN THE NEXT ONE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
comic - wolverine
old cartoon - magneto
evolution - spyke

but nightcrawler pwns all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
old X-men cartoon: Cyclops
Xmen Evolution: Shadowcat (Kitty) [The ability to pass through solid objects, come now, who wouldn't want that?]

Best answers
Cyclops and Gambit

I remember my Cyclops toy that had light up eyes when you pressed a button on his back.:rolleyes:

almostdeleted

A
Either Kitty (sahdowcat) or cyclops.

then nightcrawler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom