Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Beast and Wolverine

Im an animal lover ;)

Best answers
Gambit, just for his style. Bummer that hes not in the movies :\

Lid

L
Deadpool is the best, and chances are u aint even heard of the merc with the mouth.

*you assume far too much, i still have Deadpool #1 stashed away safely with quite a few others in my collection, Wade Wilson is a hoot :p*
Cheeseman

Best answers
I have recently become quite a Sage fan. I like to call her the Mistress of Logic since her enhanced brain gives her an almost Vulcan kind of mindset. She is able to make quick calculations by summoning previously stored data and manipulating it at speeds the human brain cannot concieve. She is very blunt, observant, and has a pretty swag pair of shades to boot.

She's a very interesting character and pretty cute looking to boot. I'm just a sucker for short hair I guess...

Best answers
in order
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Gambit
Cabel
Omega Red

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiral is still the best, i mean common 6 arms people and she is dope. you just cant handle her knife throws and teleporting ability

Best answers
i have a question on the old Xmen, or the Xmen comics....
didnt magneto rip all the ademantine out of molverines body in the Xmen comics? i cant remember if it was the comics or the old cartoons, i was abot 6 when the old cartoons were on, and the comics were before my time as it were.... anyway, i seem to remember something like that happening but i dont know where from.

Best answers
I'm beginning to have vague recollections along those lines as well, only I believe it was more of an attempt to rip it from his body than a success. The process in which the adamantium was placed in Wolverine's body is a mystery isn't it? How would someone repair damage of that scale, beause Wolvy is obviously alright now.

Best answers
Rogue - You should know who this fine piece of mutant is, but if not, lets just you really shouldn't touch her.

Psylocke - This is more of a comic book favorite, I always drooled over her outfit. And she has powers similiar to Jean Gray except she has the incredible power to project a psi blade.

Dazzler - This lil hottie can turn sound into energy. Anyone who has seen the Dark Phoenix saga knows whats shes all about.

The Phoenix (also known as Jean Gray) - Incredible power entered the body of Jean Gray as she was transformed into the Phoenix. The most powerful entity in the universe, capable of swallowing entire Solar Systems. (whoever missed the Phoenix saga, REALLY REALLY missed out!)

Best answers
Juggernaut - Sure he's not a mutant, but he's like one of the strongest to ever appear in the X-men series. lil more background for you slow people. Juggernaut is Professor Xaviors Brother in Law, he found his power in some old tomb where he held the red ruby crystal and read the words from the ancient stone tablet. then boom, the invincible Juggernaut was born. (Note he's not a Mutant, his powers are magical)

Magneto - What can be said about the master of magnetism? Well i recall a certain comic book where he literrally ripped Wolverine's adamantium out. Sounds hardcore? It is.

Apocolypse - The most powerful mutant ever in my opinion. His power to change his molecular structure into anything makes him almost invincible. Watch the Beyond Good and Evil Saga, its real good.

If these 3 ever worked together, there would be hell to pay.
And yes I'm a serious Marvel fan.

Best answers
It certainly sounds like it.

So Magneto did rip the skeleton out? Good, I can file that freshly away in my collection of mental notes.

Lid

L
Originally posted by esfn00b
i have a question on the old Xmen, or the Xmen comics....
didnt magneto rip all the ademantine out of molverines body in the Xmen comics? i cant remember if it was the comics or the old cartoons, i was abot 6 when the old cartoons were on, and the comics were before my time as it were.... anyway, i seem to remember something like that happening but i dont know where from.
in the comics on Avalon Magneto removed Wolverines skeleton through his pores, which for a short time caused wolverines healing factor to go into overdrive and burn itself out. This also caused the creation of the Onslaught entity when Prof. X purged Magneto of his mind. However in the Twelve it was revealed that Wolverine regained his adamantium by Apocolypse, whom upgraded him so that he could become his new horsemen of Death.

fear my knowledge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so when does wolverine get his bone claws? because i remember in the comics seeing him with blood rushing from his hands and instead of the adamantium its bone

Best answers
i really dont know were they are from the begining but
gambit
Wolverine
nightcrawler
and lady deathstrike(?)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
so when does wolverine get his bone claws? because i remember in the comics seeing him with blood rushing from his hands and instead of the adamantium its bone
That was before they had fused the adamantium to his skeleton. He had all his mutant powers (healing, heightened senses, bone claws, and [extended lifespan?]) which is one of the reasons why he was chosen to have adamantium fused with him.

Originally posted by Lid
However in the Twelve it was revealed that Wolverine regained his adamantium by Apocolypse, whom upgraded him so that he could become his new horsemen of Death.

fear my knowledge.
Wasn't Apocalypse such a nice guy? He even gave Angel back his wings...

Lost Password..

L
Yup... then angel shed the wings apocolypse gave him, and re-grew his old ones, if I can remember corectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom