Favorite X-Men Character

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Bischop a lot but that's not my fav, it's been a while for me so I forgot many names..

My fav is the guy that could turn into metal that fought against omega-x (in russia)

I liked the kind of dinosaur guy wich could fly and hypnotise people too.. it was in the saga where both magneto and prof x lost their powers. He was said to be "invincible" and grew really big at the end of the saga to fight against another guy, wich name I forgot too :)

hows that other guy from the future called again... with the yellow blue suit and black skin... I really need to watch the series again :)

Best answers
@Lid
Deadpool the loud mouthed assassian with an ungodly healing factor and some awesome tricks up his sleave...

I personally like the part where Deadpool kicks Juggernaut's ass out of a jumbo jet ^_^

Lid

L
Deadpool issue #12 is the funniest comic of all time. There are absolutely no exceptions.

Originally posted by Miroku
That was before they had fused the adamantium to his skeleton. He had all his mutant powers (healing, heightened senses, bone claws, and [extended lifespan?]) which is one of the reasons why he was chosen to have adamantium fused with him.

Wasn't Apocalypse such a nice guy? He even gave Angel back his wings...

Firstly, Wolverine only gained knowledge of the existance of his claws after the adamantium experiment, yes he had them before but didn't know of their existance. He's referring to the gap between Wolverine losing his adamantium on Avalon in the late 80's til the twelve in 2000, 20 years.

and Apocolypse only gave Angel his wings back so that he would become his second horsemen of death, the same thing to Wolverine (gave him back his adamanitum) after brainwashing Wolverine to become his horseman of death in the twelve storyline.

Best answers
I haven't read much of Deadpool, since my current residence isn't too hot with getting comics, but what I have seen of him I like. He's a very funny guy.

As I recall he was fighting with the Hulk. After brawling in a city street for awhile, the Hulk lunged high up into the air, intending to crush his foe beneath him. The next panel shows Deapool, leaning against a bent lamp post with the top broken off (leaving a very sharp end) stating simply...

"You know, you shouldn't leap up high into the air like that. It gives your opponent a chance to set up neat little traps."

The Hulk lands on it of course. Hilarity ensues.

Lid

L
issue #12 is Deadpool and Blind Al get sent back in time and have to impersonate Peter Parker and Aunt May for a day to not **** up the timesteam going along with the storyline of issue #47 on Amazing Spider-Man back in the 60's. Hilarity about a certain two peoples hair spike cuts, Kraven the Hunters sexual attraction to animals, young Weasal, and Wade trying so hard to get inside Gwen and Mary Janes pants ensues. This isn't even including how in modern time Weasal is trying to save them with the aid of the Lightning Rods/the West Lakes Avengers, and anything with those wannabe-hero team is gold.

There is absolutely no parts of the comic that AREN'T funny

Best answers
o_O and i thought i was the only person who loved gambit! and for all you disheartened ones......who didn't notice that when mistique went into that database file.........you could see gambits name :) no not the actualy name gambit...but his real name....which slips me for some reason.....but im pretty sure we might see him in action in the 3rd movie of the series...And does anybody else feel like a "big red birdy"will be the bad guy of the next movie? :p:rolleyes:

Lid

L
"i thought i was the only one who loved gambit"

u may want to look at houses, that rock is starting to get old

Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
"i thought i was the only one who loved gambit"

u may want to look at houses, that rock is starting to get old
Ouch.

There are so many Gambit fans out there I'm surprised that you're surprised that there are any other than yourself. His fan base is on par with some of the top characters in the comic business at this point.

Now if I were to find someone else who was a Sage fan, then I would be shocked.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
and Apocolypse only gave Angel his wings back so that he would become his second horsemen of death, the same thing to Wolverine (gave him back his adamanitum) after brainwashing Wolverine to become his horseman of death in the twelve storyline.
I knew that they had to become death for him. I was just being sarcastic on the nice guy thing :p

Best answers
well im sorry lid but i never looked at things from a ****ing national perspective, everything i say is from my hometown experience. it's all based on what people from around here see things. So....usually when i see people say things that would seem "out of context" in my small **** of a state......i'm surprised. Good enough?

Lid

L
touchy touchy, someone doesn't understand the concept of sarcasm... especially when uttered by me

Best answers
Lid... nobody understands you.. not even yourself...Oh well... guess it can't be helped.. but on a diffrent note another good X-men charecter was Avalanche(i think that was his name :/ he was the Indian recruited when the First group of X-men got captured by the living island)

Lid

L
that was Thunderbird, he died on only his second X-Men mission

Avalanche is a member of the Brotherhood, and most recently, the now defunct X-Corps

Best answers
Thxs lid :p could never remeber the names of the old peeps... and i remebered avalanche now from one of the old episodes... >_>

Best answers
I'd say Magneto is my favorite, simply because EVERYTHING in the universe is effected by magnets, and technically, he can do anything. Although, he doesn't just to make him seem beatable, lol. One day me and my friend were looking through old X-Men cards with people on them that we had no idea who they were. Most likely my second favorite was some guy name Longshot. He had a lame suit, and his mutant power was hollow bones, making him increadibly light and agile, but the funny thing was, his other power was super luck. So essentially....he can't lose? Anything? Lol, sounds good to me! Anyhow, these two guys are tied for my top spot, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom