favorite Final fantasy game

what final fantasy game do you like the best?

• final fantasy origins (1 n 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • final fantasy 4 n 5

• final fantasy 6

• final fantasy 7

• final fantasy 8

• final fantasy 9

• final fantasy 10

• final fantasy 11

• final fantasy tactics

• final fantasy crystal chronicles

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats your fave final fantasy game? i love the story in 6 and 7.. but i'd probably go wiht 7.. i think 6 had a better well developed storyline, but 7 i liked also.. ahha

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Final Fantasy 3 on the SNES. Classic.

Off topic:

Wtf is up with all these FF threads?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually final fantasy 3 on SNES is final fantasy 6.. i have NO idea why they decided to change the numbering in the japan to the US..

final fantasy 2 US = final fnatasy 4
final fantasy 3 US = final fantasy 6

Best answers
FF7 is the best so far! it was just so much better and i think more thought out than the rest at the mo!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bear with me i wrote these in the order that they came to me, not in the order that they were made

ff3 had the best storyline, but once youget used to 3d games, 2d games loose alot of "oomph" no matter how good the gameplay is, ff7 was just crap, crappy graphics, bad storyline, mediocre gameplay, and only maybe 2 hours playing time of sidequests,

ff8 is my personal favorite though, it has a very very easy to get into storyline, (well, for me anyways, i cant speak for everyone) great graphics, (for psx), and that addicting as hell card game for hours upn hours of fun, alot f people blew this game off cuz its harder than the other ffs, cuz unlike the other ff's the enemies in ff8 grow stronger as you do, a trexaur at lvl 10 is just as hard as he would be if you were at level 75, the only part of the game i didnt like was how the weapons were handled, i liked being able to buy new weapons when needed, instead of spending hours searching for one of the parts needed to upgrade it, but it DID keep me playing, the junction system was cool, but you had to keep on top of drawing the magic you needed, which wasnt a hassle,

ff5 was just bad, the job system didnt work very well there

ff2 had a stupid final boss, (i hate it in games when your led to belive that on eperson is the final boss, and when you kill him its like "hey wait a second, this guy that hasnt even been brought up in the game before is the real final boss")

10 was alright, but the battles in this game screwed it,

ff10 2, i lovd the battle system and job type system here, but the storyline screwed this one up,

tactics, was a solid game, but you could literally fight one fight for 2 hours straight and still lose on occasion,

i couldnt even tell what i was doing on ff1, (btw ff origins didnt have final fantasy one in it) that was made for NES, and not ever rereleased)

ff9 i thought sucked, it was too kiddish, and its hard to make a game like this have a serious part, with a talking rat in your team, though its FMVs were spectacular and it had a great ending, (though it had one of those final bosses that just pops up out of nowhere)

Best answers
Final Fantasy 6 + 7 are my two favorites, they both have a great cast of characters, story, items/weapons/armor were nice unlike FF8 :p . They both had the best villains of all the series also, unlike FF8.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought ff8 was ***.. what the heck man in the story.. "what what a COiKYdInk! we all came from the same orphanage and we didn't know it till now coz we're dumb nuts?" WHATTA story..... ff6 n ff7 had the best storyline in all the games.. the other storylines for the other games weren't as great as those two

Best answers
I like FF 7,9 and 11 also tactics advanced
ff7 was real cool, liked the materia system a little....
ff9 has the system of abilities i like. you use the weapon until you master the ability.
Tactics advanced also had the ff9 ability system. but the judges made it a lot worse.
ff11, is preyys fun, you can play with other people, but the recycled monsters adn thin plot takes away from the game

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6, 7, and Tactics. Enough said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot f people blew this game off cuz its harder than the other ffs, cuz unlike the other ff's the enemies in ff8 grow stronger as you do
im sorry but what? if anything this made it easier because u just sit in one place and lvl up to about 99 without a problem. and the junction system was a joke. oh what u dont have enough life at beginning lets draw an endless amount of curaga from a monster then junction it to our life. not to mention u never and i eman never needed to melee in ff8. it was always i call out a summon mass the square button as if my life depended on it and bam. the story was bs aswell. it starts out that they are in a mercinary school and then something happens. that lady gets taken over, who turn out to be their old oprhanage nun. the whole game was a rip off of ff7 as far as events go. ill break ti down

the both start out as mercinaries
then a villin comes along from the past/future
the go after the villian without knowing why til later on.
a character becomes unusable aerith/rhiona
they try to avenge said character
they then find out why they have been chasing the villan
and finally a big showdown ensues

ff7 had very good graphics for its time. and also ff7 managed to kep my interest with characters that you could actually relate to.

and only 2 hours of side stuff what?
gold saucer roller coaster
fight arena
snowbording
chocobo racing(this took hours to bread all the chocobos)
emerald and ruby weapon
submarine battle
the fort condor fights
the hidden materias
the hidden dungeon near cosmo canyon
the hidden fmv sequences
the debug room
the key to midguard
hidden characters
the pinao in tifas room
getting aeris final limit break before her death
collecting all the materia and mastering it

thats alot more than 2 hours of side stuff

and they called it final fantasy tactics because it involved tactics. if u had a good couple characters u could end the fight in 1 turn.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Best answers
I think that Final fantasy X 2 is the best. Its just great its totally cool. I best like Rikku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7, because you drive a brum brum, mabeh teh funky story and satifying ending :O~~

Valeska

V
damn guys...how many time does this poll come's in 2 months ? :\
be origional :\

Best answers
FF7 and 8 are my favorits:)

but the OLD snes games were good,too:)
especially FF6 but FF4 is a hard game,for a guy who dont play often any roll-play-games is it really hard...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it didnt make it easier, yes you cold sit in one place and level, but you didnt what would be the point?, gaining levels wouldnt give you any advantages cuz i repeat, the enemies get strongers as you do, you dont gain any advantages over enemies in the game by gaining levels, doing that to get stronger is a waste of time, your advantages over enemies in thi sgame cme from what weapon you have, and what you have junctioned, your level doesnt mean much in this game,

the only thing you could accomplish would be gaining AP for your gf by doing that, (which is the same thing you did in ff7 with the materia system) so i dont see that much of a difference there, (dont tell me none of you didnt spend alot of time battling the same enemies over and over to level up your materia)

i could care less for your opinion on the game, this thread IS about opinions, but you got your information wrong, so im correcting you, ff7 was a good game compared to alot of th other rpgs out there, but i happened to like ff8 alot more, in terms of gameplay, storyline, and graphics

Best answers
woker said:
what the **** is finel fantasty?
A series of roleplaying games whose stories are all different and unrelated, except for FFX and FFX-2, but each share the same title of "Final Fantasy" in each game. Final fantasy has been on each of these systems in one form or another (nintendo, super nintendo, playstation, playstation 2, gamecube, gameboy, gameboy advanced). If you are into roleplaying games at all then these are some of the best out there of the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom