favorite Final fantasy game

what final fantasy game do you like the best?

• final fantasy origins (1 n 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • final fantasy 4 n 5

• final fantasy 6

• final fantasy 7

• final fantasy 8

• final fantasy 9

• final fantasy 10

• final fantasy 11

• final fantasy tactics

• final fantasy crystal chronicles

• Total voters

Valeska

V
woker said:
what the **** is finel fantasty?
a game with different series..
and they hold every 2months a poll about it..
wich game is the best..just for more spamming..
and it isnt origional..it sucks :\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personaly i liked FF7 and FF8

though i belive 7 is a bit harder
but i chose 8 cause it has a great story and i loved that card game and chickobo forests i only disliked the draw system

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please people do yourself a favor and borrow a friend's copy of FFVI. I'm not saying it's better than VII, just that you should really play it and determine for yourself which is a better game. Just because it's SNES doesn't mean it can't be a good game... It's sad how many people started the FF series at VII and may not even realize that any games came before it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started at FF1(bought it at a yard sale) but had a hell of a time because I was only 7 at the time I believe. Kinda gave up on it until I tried out FFVI on SNES. Hell of a game, and I agree with Sonic B.

I dusted off FF1 and tried it afterword, and I have to say it is one of the most unforgiving RPGs I have ever played.

(Drachedora Campaign has come close but I've yet to die in it yet, only on just the throes of death.)

Best answers
*off topic*
if it was any square game then it would be front mission 1 (SNes
*on topic*
FF 4

Retired
Best answers
I think FFVII was the best, because it really played like a story, like a movie etc,. you really got connected to the characters. very nice game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF3/6 BIOTCH! Then FF8.

FF7 = ****ty. Horrible story, but the gameplay kinda makes up for it tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent played many final fantasies (what a stupid name, huh?), but I played X, XI, X-2, and 1, 2, 3, and 4. I have FFVII, ive just never played it. I think its still in the plastic. I just never played it :-/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My top 3:

FF VII
FF X
FF V

(for those who cant read, 7 then 10 then 5 ;))

final fantasy 7 was the best story of all :D

Mystic DooBz

M
Final Fantasy 7 was tight. but to me Final Fantasy 8 had more of a role play. The game had alot of love n **** dealt within it. I like the love stories. Therefore i picked 8... cuz aries got b1tched by sephiroth lol... I liked Tifa better anyways :)... But FF7 was tight. FF8 beat it in my opinion due to the story. *FF8 shouldn't have called them Gaurdian Force... Shoulda kept it as the "Summon" Bad A$$ Name...* FF9... I don't like main characters having Tails... Unless he is a saiyan... :-D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone is going with 3 the one with the espers and 7 with cloud yes they are both very good games and very fun but 7 comes my 2nd fav 3rd is ff 3
My favourite one was number 4 the one with kain the dragoon and cecil the dark knight. Great storyline I love the mediaval to the game. I don't look at games for gfx yes there nice to look at but its the gameplay I look at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom