Favorite anime music

Best answers
I'm bored, so, wch anime has the best music? I hav always liked Cells and vegetas theme from dbz :/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cowboy bebop's music is so fantastic. The only stuff that may come close to comparing is FLCL.

6 episodes and 2 OSTs. :)

Best answers
Just finished watching FLCL and I thought it was a great series for its length and yeah it had a great soundstrack also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball Z FUNimation Dub (Bruce Faulconer) That guy produced some of the best (fake) music. I loved all of his saga music. Perfect Cell theme, Kid Buu theme. Then there were some theme songs such as Vegeta's Hell's bells. Trunks theme, Piccolo's theme, some good fighting music; Vegeta vs Goku, Dabura's prelude. Although it was fake, I could care less the music rocked. Sucks it was canceled... (Due to Bruce Faulconer being fired) No one knows why.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revolutionary Girl Utena, Bishijou Senshi Sailormoon, Excel Saga all have the best anime music. StarOceanEX's was good, too.

Edit: How could I forget Noir?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Cowboy bebop's music is so fantastic. The only stuff that may come close to comparing is FLCL.

6 episodes and 2 OSTs. :)
I must agree, but vice versa. I loved FLCL's and the only thing that comes close in my option is Cowboy Bebop's... speaking of which, does anybody know the name of the song where Spike and Vicious are in the cathedral? It's got a bit of an organ in the beginning, but I can't remember it all since it's been so long since I've seen that episode. I know the episode is in the middle of the series, but don't know the name of that episode. It might have even been in the very last episode too..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku said:
I must agree, but vice versa. I loved FLCL's and the only thing that comes close in my option is Cowboy Bebop's... speaking of which, does anybody know the name of the song where Spike and Vicious are in the cathedral? It's got a bit of an organ in the beginning, but I can't remember it all since it's been so long since I've seen that episode. I know the episode is in the middle of the series, but don't know the name of that episode. It might have even been in the very last episode too..
I think the song is Green Bird

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the song that plays while goku goes super saiyan 3 for the first time gives me goose bumps. i also kind of like perfect cells theme(bass remix)

other than that i kind of liked to listen the old toonami bass techno joints they used to play before certain animes came on.

Best answers
Miroku said:
Rain is the name of the song when Spike is walking up to the cathedral, and like Gman said green bird is the song that is playing after Spike is falling out the window.

Best answers
by far .hack//sign has the best music for any animated series ever hell it has better music than most movies, I have 2 of the .hack//sign albums and man that anime's music is just ausome!

Best answers
Trigun - Opening Theme (H.T)
Trigun - Knives

Those two are my favourite anime OST songs atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom