fav mortal or immortal race

Best answers
the human race sucks in the pc world thay can be called tarrans for there cappabillaty to live enywhere

eny way this post is about what mortal or immortal race u like in eny game or video etc

hmmm i think mine is a khajiit

Best answers
ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE ^___________^

Best answers
Khajiit lol...
Ill pick a morrowind one as well, bretons :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, **** that. I'm going with the tribal badass honor of the Orcish Hordes, of Warcraft fame...

EDIT: A friend and I normally do the Warcraft 3 gaming a lot and usually I win when I play as the Orcs due to a dual-army tactic I call "the Caravan of Pain." The enemy has to deal with my shamans giving my guys this sick roid rage kind of spell that buffs their damage up massively.

So last night my friend came by, and we did randoms because he was sick of getting slammed by big green orcish goodness. It gave me orcs, and him humans. He thought he was so ****ed, but he ended up being able to resist my massive 36 unit standing army that normally walks right over him.

The moral of the story: humans aren't that bad. :0)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Zerg would own the Orcs

GO THE ZERG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since ive been playing dawn of war, my choice is Good old orks from the 40k universe, Now dem humies is in fer a good stompin!
/me readys da boyz sluggaz

WAAAGH!! /o/

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]damn you all zerg spammers!!!!

PROTOSS BRETHEREN WE WILL PREVALE IN THE FIGHT FOR THE UNIVERSE!!!

SC2: the end of zerg[/align]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being a Warcraft 2 fanatic myself.... the Orcs always were the most fun to own with.

Best answers
Giants: Citizen kabuto

the reapers

they can kick a monster 10 times their sizes butt... try doing that without getting damage and without a nuke weapon

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have one NOT from a game, but I don't wanna steal a possible entry form Cuc so :p Sticking with my gaming habits, I'm gonna have to choose the Khaara from Natural Selection. What other game would name one of its classes after the phrase Oh noes! (Onos). *Climbs around the forum as an invisible skulk and slaughters the Zerg*

-Karrde-

Bolteh2

B
Fav real race= black people
Fav game race= elves (theyre so underpowered in most games... but yet they look cool)
Fav inet race= retards (thats why i keep checking some forum wich i wont mention for commercial reasons)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmnm....

Game Race - Umm.... I'll yank a race from the ER d20 game, the vridrannicors. Half Dragon/Half-Humanlike all pwnage.

Fantasy Race - Werewolves, not the berserked blind killing machine view of them, but the whole dual wolf/man spirit view of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom