FAST FINAL FLASH AND SPIRIT BOMB ABSORBATION LIKE IN MOVIE 7:)

Best answers
O_O
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA:DDD FAST FINAL FLASH!! It can take more ki but the most important it's fast:DD You probably saw all dbz and the fight between goku and vegeta:DD so....it's ****ing great idea:)))

Absorbing spirit bomb would be awesome...Goku is still pure of good even as a super saiyan:DDD yep....U would need to charge fully spirit bomb and then press Z;DDD MAN THAT"S AWESOME:DDD

Best answers
I agree with the absorb but it was alredy sug. and will prob. not be put in.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spirit bomb absorb = No. Use the search button to find other threads with the answer for why it will not be in.

I don't think Vegeta ever used final flash against Goku... at least not that I remember. I agree that FF should be much faster, personally I would prefer it to be redesigned to function as the version he used against Cell, but you should clarify what you are suggesting.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Spirit bomb absorb = No. Use the search button to find other threads with the answer for why it will not be in.

I don't think Vegeta ever used final flash against Goku... at least not that I remember. I agree that FF should be much faster, personally I would prefer it to be redesigned to function as the version he used against Cell, but you should clarify what you are suggesting.

YES HE DID DUMBASS! If you don't watch DBZ that's your prob:) lol
If you really want to know it's 216 episode:)) The episode is called The Magic Ball of Buu:)) lol If you want to comment something smart first you need to be totally sure about it....duhh
And again....lol:)

Best answers
3 posts and u already insulting a moderator?

not too wise...

as to the SB idea: No movie moves!

and vegeta is way to powerfull already so in my opinion NO!

overal: :no: (1 out of 5)

Best answers
Magmus said:
3 posts and u already insulting a moderator?

not too wise...

as to the SB idea: No movie moves!

and vegeta is way to powerfull already so in my opinion NO!

overal: :no: (1 out of 5)
SB I'm not sure EXACTLY How it could work but it would be intresting...
And VEGETA CAN NEVER (NEIN) BE TOO POWERFUL..but there would have to be extra limitations to it..(faster charge..yes, faster movement..slightly,power..slightly decreased*fairness*, work like a "Detached" blast AKA "Ki ball", LARGE, difficult to block/reflect, and slightly easier to ps with*just be cause it's detached, meaning free movement after firing*.

-Silly Piccolo Fanatics :p and there green skin fet*shes (*is an "i" here)..just playing with you again Magmus :laff: . Piccolo IS cool :cool: .

It's PERFECTLY OK to prove a point,defend Vegeta,feel annoyed by forgotten *AWESOME* moments of DBZ..but, it is important not to get too mad or curse/offend people in the forums though..and if you want to mess with the admins and moderators that's fine..just make it tastful and/or fun without using insults (atleast not "Dumba**"). Thank for stick'n up for the Prince habaZ Also..Good suggestion. I would have said to make a faster final flash blast, but...I already made a HUGE thread with multiple BB and FF(non-SS). It would seem too "biased" (thanx for the cool word :yes: )

-All in good fun
The Superbeast "Vegeta"

Best answers
habaZ said:
YES HE DID DUMBASS! If you don't watch DBZ that's your prob:) lol
If you really want to know it's 216 episode:)) The episode is called The Magic Ball of Buu:)) lol If you want to comment something smart first you need to be totally sure about it....duhh
And again....lol:)
Wow, you absolutley owned him there :)S)... and oh look, he's about to return the favour.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
habaZ have a warning for flaming, keep up the crap and I won't hesitate to ban you..
Warn to the scruf baby.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I don't think Vegeta ever used final flash against Goku... at least not that I remember.
Jeeze, I even left room in my argument to be proven wrong. There was no reason to get all huffy about it, heh. If you want to prove your point on these forums it works in your favor not to detonate yourself in a Final Flame attack at the very beginning of your residence here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom