Fall Out Boy- From Under The Cork Tree

Best answers
GROSS...fallout boy...DISGUSTING seriosly...

...DINCE DINCE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I'm sure you guys are just trying to be friendly and make conversation, but please quit spamming threads. trunksfreak makes a topic, and immediately afterwards, DBZ_master replies to it.

On topic: I have never heard of Fall Out Boy, nor do I care to.

Best answers
you know what ***** the only reason i replied was cause it was a new thread if you had just made a new thread i would of replied mad fast too ok im like that everyone

Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Ok, I'm sure you guys are just trying to be friendly and make conversation, but please quit spamming threads. trunksfreak makes a topic, and immediately afterwards, DBZ_master replies to it.

On topic: I have never heard of Fall Out Boy, nor do I care to.
yo ***** i answers every ones really quick so you should shut the **** up ass hole

Best answers
wow... flame... im waiting for Amnestometh to gg this guy for good

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
you got it ***** i answers every ones really quick so you should shut the **** up ass hole
Chill out. He was merely stating his observation, which I happen to agree with.

I'm not a fan of Fall Out Boy so no.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Chill out. He was merely stating his observation, which I happen to agree with.

I'm not a fan of Fall Out Boy so no.
ok i agreee with you but i always reply to new threads immedietley so im not trying to be freindly im just answering threads

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahah DBZ master is as lame as annie. <3 Pain

Best answers
a jillionthed.... gah... this guy and dbz both make if i can so say retarted threads

Best answers
lol i think he has a vendetta on amne cause he didnt say anything about kama...who said it first o/ hard to stay ontopic here...

fallout boy is super emo kid...bad for sam brain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
im not lame. Amnestometh im sorry ok just take back what you said
Firstly, you're right you are not lame. You are far beyond it and any word in the english language would not properly describe you, so I will make up a word now, and that word is hiptulem. You my friend, are very hiptulem.

Secondly, why should Amne take back anything? You're the one that insulted and swore at him. I think you need to reset your priorities my hiptulem friend. And by friend I mean not friend.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kama said:
Firstly, you're right you are not lame. You are far beyond it and any word in the english language would not properly describe you, so I will make up a word now, and that word is hiptulem. You my friend, are very hiptulem.

Secondly, why should Amne take back anything? You're the one that insulted and swore at him. I think you need to reset your priorities my hiptulem friend. And by friend I mean not friend.
Omg you stole my name.

Best answers
Kama said:

i had said sorry and i took back what i said so thats why i had asked him to take back what he said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well played good sir, well played.

DBZ master said:
i had said sorry and i took back what i said so thats why i had asked him to take back what he said
Let's review!

All the Hiptulems posts in this topic said:
1) yeah its ok
2) you know what ***** the only reason i replied was cause it was a new thread if you had just made a new thread i would of replied mad fast too ok im like that everyone
Edit/Delete Message
3) yo ***** i answers every ones really quick so you should shut the **** up ass hole
4) ok i agreee with you but i always reply to new threads immedietley so im not trying to be freindly im just answering threads
5) im not lame. Amnestometh im sorry ok just take back what you said
6) i had said sorry and i took back what i said so thats why i had asked him to take back what he said
Now please, show me where you take back anything you had said.

Best answers
Kama said:
Well played good sir, well played.

Let's review!

Now please, show me where you take back anything you had said.
i had said sorry and i take it back now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where did you say sorry? I do not see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom