Fall Out Boy- From Under The Cork Tree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as soon as i find an S-mod, this thread is locked, and almost everyone inside is getting a warning.

kama, team member or not, try to act with a little decorum please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You obviously are not aware what an apology means on ESF forums. I shall list it for you,

First you must write a signed letter giving full custody of your first and last unborn child to the person in question. Second you must give them a sensual full body massage using only the finest lizard saliva as your lubricant. Third you must reinact the entire length of Joanie loves Chachi tv series within a 10 minute time period. And third you must convince me that god does in fact exist.

Get to work.

Best answers
Kama said:
You obviously are not aware what an apology means on ESF forums. I shall list it for you,

First you must write a signed letter giving full custody of your first and last unborn child to the person in question. Second you must give them a sensual full body massage using only the finest lizard saliva as your lubricant. Third you must reinact the entire length of Joanie loves Chachi tv series within a 10 minute time period. And third you must convince me that god does in fact exist.

Get to work.
i have no comment and im really really sorry for what i said ok so can we please lay of this subject and become freinds

Retired
Best answers
Thread Closed. enough of this ****

Warnings..

DBZ Master. This is your Second One more and your banned for 2 weeks
Kama . Team Member or not your ass is getting a warning.
hiptulem. Spam
Dirty. Spam and being a Douche

Enjoy the warnings Ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom