F.E.A.R. SP Demo Tomorrow!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*SPOILERS*

She appears on the surveillance monitor in that room, I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
*SPOILERS*

She appears on the surveillance monitor in that room, I think.
*heart beats* im going back in D:

edit: *sigh* I couldn't do it. I'm such a pansy. I went back into that room and im looking at the dead body, and I know she's behind me, and I hear her giggle, and my ****ing flash light runs out of battery. I just quit the game ;_;

Best answers
Any o' you try the melee moves? Pretty sick if you ask me. I played the closed multiplayer for FEAR and I was blown away with the fun in that. Dissappointing to see that the 3 melee moves still insta-kill normal enemies, not counting sliding a rat :)

I'd have to say this game didn't scare me as much as Doom 3 did, even though it's a demo. Only thing that scared me was the ladder part. The graphics and effects in that game are amazing, but I can't see the full affect with my GeForce FX 5900 Ultra. Kinda reminds me of the Chronicals of Rid**** game.

As for the slomo--never had to use it. I was playing on extreme and still didn't need it, only died twice cause of the heavy armor guy.

Oh, and by the way. Don't melee the armor guy... he hurts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, I need to go leech on to my friends at their houses now so I can play this over there. I wanna play it so bad, but the game isn't even gonna start on my comp, that's what I get for playing on a geforce 4 mx440. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fear my fearsome sig about fear \o/...ok it was a crappy five minute job and it doesnt really capture the atmosphere of fear>.> but i felt like making something >.<

(stupid blood-looking-footprints on the floor took most of the time >.> photoshop wouldnt let me mirror the damn foot and i hate using "transform" never able to get it right =\)

Best answers
If you make the whole thing a bit darker (in style aswell as colour) then I think it would be great. A bit too light and clean for my tastes at the moment though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm choose for yourself, i dont know which one looks better X_x

or even darker X_x

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and by the way, Kaination, it's First Encounter Assault and Recon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game sounds awesome, I think I might try the demo one of these days. :3

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just played the demo (i always catch on late >_>) and it was sick as hell. I could only run it on Medium settings, but i got a steady 60fps. The girl was pretty scary. I think im gonna play it again on a harder setting to see how smart the AI can really get :eek:

Best answers
I thought the top sig was better :p

More ontopic, I can't stop friggin playing this demo. It's only lasts about 10 minutes, but it's so god damn fun I just can't stop myself from loading it up. There are just so many ways to approach each fight, I swear it never gets old :D
My favourite thing to do, is after you've picked up the proximity mine, throw it infront of one of the windows of the room full of guys. Then if you're lucky one of them will roll out of the window and get blown to smithereens before they hit the floor.
I swear if the full game is this awesome my social life is going to die off completely!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats one ****ing awesome game i have to get!
downloaded the demo yesterday, and damn!! it was sooo freaky...i loved it!!!

Spoilers:
especialy when you need to go down with a ladder and you turn around 180 and you start climbing down and you see that freaky girl for 2 secs and you get really freaked out and then when you finished climbing down you turn around and you see a ****ing dead guy and he dissapears after 3 secs....
that **** was good! cant wait to get it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaination, your signature is over the 200 pixel hight limit, youve got 24 hours to change it.

Best answers
I think im gonna need some more RAM as the game slowed down in afew places and i hate any kind of slow down. But man its a very atmospheric game that damn girl gets me jumpy, doesnt scare you she just puts you on edge all the time. I think this game is gonna be a massive hit :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom