EVERYONE MUST READ - Jinx

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, you lost and I'm siding with the mods. The latter part of that statement should help open your eyes on this particular matter. Some of the mods are good, some of them not so much. It just so happens that you're picking a fight with mods who actually quite rational and approach most everything logically, for better or for worse. Take my word for it. These two aren't the bad guys. Don't turn the people we can trust into our enemies over something silly and senseless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive already acknowledged his point zeo, i even apologized. i didnt even reply to majins last paragraph, even though every neuron in my head told me too.

as it is i dont consider most of the people as allies, because i know that everythings probably just gonna fall apart anyway. this short burst of activity doesnt mean anything until we see some kind of progress. either way im gonna stop being an ******* around the forums.

btw, majin you is one of the select few.

now, problem solved zeo?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem not solved. This isn't the only thread where you've gone bat**** crazy over nothing. It's one thing to actually care about the game but it's something entirely different to randomly lash out at people. Caring deeply about ESF's future doesn't give any of us the authority to basically be giant wangs. Just stay cool and wait for them to show the community what they've been working on. You already know how I feel on the "THEY'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO US ALL OF A SUDDEN LOL" subject, but I'm not going to badmouth them every single time a thread pops up. Just wait so you can calmly and politely say, "I ****ing told you so." if you're ever proven to be correct.

We already have enough *******s on this forum. I easily take up 5 ******* slots. I know you're just trying to help, but this isn't the way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeo, youve lost it.

not only did i apologize, i said that i wasnt gonna be an ******* anymore. im NOT gonna lash at people anymore (and yes i know i have been lashing out all over the forums). and im not gonna bother those i dont like.

so why the hell are you still ranting at me!? ive said twice now that i am stopping the "violent forum-goer" charade. i can dislike whoever i want, and im not gonna press for an actual update.

NOW problem solved!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I think we are all forgetting what this is about!

So quit being little children and talk about the actual topic or go make a new one!

GOT IT?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom