Euro 2004: who's gonna win it!

Best answers
Heh is holland looses then bye bye Advocaat :laff:
At least he is smart enough to play arjen Robben or else he would be condemned...

Retired
Best answers
it's bye bye advocaat anyway :p he quits after this tournament, wether he wins or loses.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Czechs are prolly gonna win, although I'm for Holland :/

And Sweden got owned at the penalties XD :D ;D

Best answers
POrtUGAL of course, ya know why? cUZ I'M PORTUGUESE!!!!! GO PORTUGAL!!!! i really wasn't expecting that portugal would win against england, i was devided in england or holland, but since Portugal won, I BET IN MY COUNTRY!!!!

Retired
Best answers
Czech will win, there undefeated last i looked so they have a very good chance of pulling home the title.

Best answers
Portugal are through to the final, the table is set for a czech-portugal final. go czechs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Czech win against Greece (with the probably will, but you never know) they'll have an intense match against a worthy team, Portugal. They've really proved themselves this tournament, and if they go and win it, they'll probably might not be approached so lightly as they probably were by many people before the tournament.
I for one never saw Portugal reaching the final (i thought Germany and Italy to get through the group rounds, and for France to reach the final) and i won't be surprised if they go all they way.

Best answers
PORTUGAL WON!!!! PORTUGAL OWNZ!!!! PORTUGAL IS GOING TO WIN THE EURO AND IT'S GOING TO BE EUROPEAN CHAMP IN CLUBS AND IN COUTRIES!!!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough i'm from holland myself, i allready knew they were not going to win. Especially not with **** Advocaat as coach. Lot's of people allready said, that man can't lead the netherlands to victory, and so it seems he can't. I don't know who's going to win, but i allready knew who was going to loose.

As for portugal, those guys seem to be tripping over the grass and the ball all the time. I found them playing really patethic yesterday. All they did was lay on the ground to take up time, and make sure they win. Bah...

I hope they get owned by the Czechs.

Best answers
cold steel said:
Allthough i'm from holland myself, i allready knew they were not going to win. Especially not with **** Advocaat as coach. Lot's of people allready said, that man can't lead the netherlands to victory, and so it seems he can't. I don't know who's going to win, but i allready knew who was going to loose.

As for portugal, those guys seem to be tripping over the grass and the ball all the time. I found them playing really patethic yesterday. All they did was lay on the ground to take up time, and make sure they win. Bah...

I hope they get owned by the Czechs.
SORE LOOSER!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lv/n said:
People will probably laugh at your twice as hard if you lose in the final now and complain one tiny bit :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lv/n said:
I'm not for the netherlands if you mean that, i don't even like soccer. I just wanted to state my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And there we have it !

A Greece vs Portugal final. Who would have thought ? lol

Tip

Best answers
Greece, I hope they win..

I wanted Croatia to win :(...

I cant believe Italy didnt qualify for the semis though..

Retired
Best answers
@lv/n don't spam and don't provoke..

anyway yes portugal vs greece...the first match in the tournament, is also gonna be the last. if greece wins, then it shows how wrong the poll actually was :)

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If Greece win euro 2004, ill eat my proverbial hat!!! portugal want it just as much as greece and they have a better team and they have the home advantage and have improved so much from the first game, so i say portugal to win now.

Retired
Best answers
dOuGiE2K4 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If Greece win euro 2004, ill eat my proverbial hat!!! portugal want it just as much as greece and they have a better team and they have the home advantage and have improved so much from the first game, so i say portugal to win now.

tell me how is playing home an advantage, in a tournament like the european cup. it's only a disadvantage if you ask me, the pressure is a lot bigger than if you're not playing home. also portugal is the 'favourite' of the finale. meaning the pressure is even higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom