ESF-World Hacked ..again ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what use would they have them to hack the site then? if its not secure why did they hacked then?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
possible reasons: anger, vengeance, fun :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
core | Raven said:
possible reasons: anger, vengeance, fun :S
And getting the feeling i did it im so cool while they are making morons out of themselvs ^^

Human nature.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
PiXel said:
what use would they have them to hack the site then? if its not secure why did they hacked then?
Because they can? You don't need to have a motive for or justify everything you do...

And Greg is correct

Best answers
I guess its the same reason there are homicidal maniacs around. Darn Hackers. I wish that guy who hack esfw just got his harddisk's zero sector erased.

Best answers
Yes, Hackers are SO comparable to homicidal maniacs. The guy, for a laugh, hacked a Mods resource site. No one was hurt by it, jeez.

You'd think he killed a guy. :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
vinay87 said:
I wish that guy who hack esfw just got his harddisk's zero sector erased.
What is this 'zero sector' you refer to? The master boot record?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This thread has been created on: 08-21-2006, 11:43 AM... So 5 days now.

3xR

Best answers
If they need any help, AIM me.

I also am wanting to have access to the stats system. I have 2 servers I would put it on, getting ride of EVM.

omgshamelessad-- Houses the downloads needed to get started for ESF/EVM play. And its funny how esf-world reported me for the model pack, to bad in the end they get ****ed. Flame me if you will, but thats pathetic, because if I wasn't supplying it now, who would?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
3xR, you do realise DJ (and help from some others) created the stats plugin right? So i highly doubt it would get even added on your server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
If they need any help, AIM me.

I also am wanting to have access to the stats system. I have 2 servers I would put it on, getting ride of EVM.

omgshamelessad -- Houses the downloads needed to get started for ESF/EVM play. And its funny how esf-world reported me for the model pack, to bad in the end they get ****ed. Flame me if you will, but thats pathetic, because if I wasn't supplying it now, who would?

it aint hard to fake it ;)

3xR

Best answers
Doesn't matter if he made the stats plugin, if he really cared for ESF, he would help supply another server with it instead of evm to make it popular.

omgshamelessad

Don't remove my domain just because its a resource. :rolleyes:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
Doesn't matter if he made the stats plugin, if he really cared for ESF, he would help supply another server with it instead of evm to make it popular.

omgshamelessad

The thing is that the plug-in is still a work in progress, so why would you want to have a public release of it while still sorting out the bugs?

Also posting a link to your site is considered advertising, hence against the forum rules.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you confess to stealing the EVM modelpack wich is ESF-world exclusive?

As for the stats plugin. Its made like that so noone can steal it. That thing is a doubleedged sword. Sure it brighs you nice ESF stats. The downside is that its the reason for some major laming.

Heck iv seen noobs acting it up saying how good they are just cause they played 20 hours more to get a higher rank than other people who are better >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
omgshamelessad

Have a warning for continuously posting your ad campaign. Really, if you see an admin has removed a link from your post, don't put it back. Use your head.

I don't want to see a link to your site again.

3xR

Best answers
I belive that its not advertisement because its a resource, not a ****ing site with ads to make money... so I am not advertising because of that fact.

My site has stuff for people to download, and it has no advertisement, loads rather fast and provides the stuff they want.

I agree with the idea of 'playing more' to be better. Stats means nothing really. What I really want is the tournament mod. The stats all in all don't show nothing but the level of time you have on your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom