ESF-World Hacked ..again ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
3xR said:
I belive that its not advertisement because its a resource, not a ****ing site with ads to make money... so I am not advertising because of that fact.
lol ur getn band
3xR said:
My site has stuff for people to download, and it has no advertisement, loads rather fast and provides the stuff they want.
Yes, stuff you stole off other sites without permission, I.E., the ESF-World Modelpack.

3xR

Best answers
I 'stole' it? Thats funny... resources with no disclaimer in the documentation about such sort of thing... and its considered stealing?
Its called contributing to the community.

At least I can spell 'banned' instead of sounding stupid and saying 'band'

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
I 'stole' it? Thats funny... resources with no disclaimer in the documentation about such sort of thing... and its considered stealing?

It's considered stealing if you didn't get permission from the ESF-World team to host the file on your site regardless of what the documentation said or didn't say. Now if you had their permission and they can confirm it, then that's a different story.

About ESF-Worlds statistics system - Considering that your servers are known for abusive administrators, I doubt ESF-World will give you the statistics plug-in. If anything just make your own or find another one out there that you could use.

A tournament mode would be an interesting add-on. Maybe having a server place everyone on the spectators team and have a select number of specified players be placed on either the blue team or the red team. Then you could have it set up like a map rotation and have a text file which determines who the next ones to fight are. Either that or make a option to have an automatic selection.

3xR

Best answers
My server is known for abuse because of ignorant people who don't listen...(they then like to complain after)

I tell them to switch teams, they ignore me. So I do tsay messages, still. So then I slay them... and of course then they wanna chat and say wtf you noob. I say switch teams, once again they don't listen and say stfu. So of course you know what happens... I jack them from playing in my server.

I thought CB had a Tournament MOD? Although if they do not release the stats plugin to the public, that is fine with me, or the other one for that matter. I just simply want to provide a place for people to chill, but chill the correct way. Not 4 vs 2 and people not listening.

If you read the server logs like me, you'd easily see why people get what they get.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dunno what u guys posted , but i think a new hacking program has been released cause a lot of Romanian servers have been litely hacked =(( DAMN HACKING BASTAGES !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD lol you know it so well because your a romian hacker huh? =D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3xR said:
My server is known for abuse because of ignorant people who don't listen...(they then like to complain after)

I tell them to switch teams, they ignore me. So I do tsay messages, still. So then I slay them... and of course then they wanna chat and say wtf you noob. I say switch teams, once again they don't listen and say stfu. So of course you know what happens... I jack them from playing in my server.
Every time I go in your server and there is another admin there, they usually have 9 billion PL...

About the Stats plugin and tournament MOD, I asked DJ-Ready if I could install them on my server and he told me I have to wait until it officially comes out. As of right now, it's in beta and they don't want to give it to anyone filled with bugs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i dunno what u guys posted , but i think a new hacking program has been released cause a lot of Romanian servers have been litely hacked =(( DAMN HACKING BASTAGES !!!
Yeah because hackers use "one size fits all" hacking "programs" to deface websites.

Oh wait, you don't know anything about hacking. :(

/me looks at esf-league.com

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
3xR said:

Yes, you stole it. Taking one's hard effort without even asking permission, makes them cry. If you read the rest of my post, you'd understand that I spelt it the way I did out of sarcasm.

You're creating the ESF version of Ebaum's World. Predicted Reply : I love Ebaum's~!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, people should really embead licenses inside their files. =\

3xR

Best answers
Quit crying over it, the site is still created anyhow. I in no way am 'taking' or 'stealing' it. That would mean I renamed it and so on. Its still their file that can be downloaded, with the same thing as if they were on their site, yet no advertisement for money(thats rather ***, find another way).

I just say get over it, its a file ffs. You make it seem as its the end of the damn world for your life.

@Sub: Why are you in the EVM server anyhow? Go on our ESF server instead...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm not having the tournament plugin on my server, It kills my server all the time at map changes. And 3xR, if a file is "exclusive" for ESF-W, it should stay there and only be hosted there, and you should respect that. What if some of your work got hosted some where and you really dislike that? DJ and some others are the creators of the model pack, there for. You should respect his wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD remembers me somehow on mark from the redsaiyan resource site. but he was quite better in his character wich he showed off.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
3xR said:
Quit crying over it, the site is still created anyhow. I in no way am 'taking' or 'stealing' it. That would mean I renamed it and so on. Its still their file that can be downloaded, with the same thing as if they were on their site, yet no advertisement for money(thats rather ***, find another way).

I just say get over it, its a file ffs. You make it seem as its the end of the damn world for your life.
I'm not crying, I'm demanding. If you take an exclusive file to a site, and upload it somewhere else without permission, that is stealing. Period. It's not the end of the world, it's sad, but in the end, aren't we all just files?

If you don't shape up, I'll get Pain to abuse you with his admin powers.

Since when do I abuse my admin? =p - Pain

3xR

Best answers
So that just goes to show why we abuse people then too huh? Cry emo, its part of my thing.

Because they do not listen. Anyhow, I am not removing it and its final, I have other things to fix before I jack with stuff like that that is so small. And the odd thing is, if my stuff got hosted on another site, I would be glad(hell, its not all off my bandwidth then, and its still available to the public).

Besides, when you post something over the internet, you must always expect it to get out. A great nulling team, called ScriptMafia has retired due to that fact. People now adays are lazy. I took the time(not stealing bandwidth) of uploading/adding to MY download section instead of just saying, go to their site for it... because I am not lazy in any way.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet you give no credits what so ever >.>

proper credits said:
--- ESF World ESF/EVM Modelpack 1.0 ---

- Exclusively for www.esf-world.com -

Credits:

- Cell: Mr.Smo, edits by DJ-Ready & Darkone
- Buu: Chireru, edits by MSF, Evil Buu Mdl edit by MSF, skin edit by DJ-Ready
- Frieza: New Models by Kreshi, ESF Frieza edits by Sephiroth Nightmare & Nataku
- Gohan: Kreshi, edits by DJ-Ready & MSF
- Gohan (additional): Kreshis Gohan & Goku merge by MSF
- Goku: Kreshi, edits by DJ-Ready
- Goku (additional): NeD, rigging by Element4q2, edits by DJ-Ready & MSF
- Krillin: Chibi body by GodGundam & Kama, rigging by Sephiroth Nightmare, adult Krillin & edits by CrackerJack
- Vegeta: Super Vegetto, special improved version, edits by DJ-Ready & Sephiroth Nightmare, meshfixes afterwards by MSF
- Piccolo: Chireru, edits by MSF
- Trunks: Head by NeD, Body by ESF Team, edited by Darklink & DJ-Ready
- Trunks (additional): Ned, edits by MSF & DJ-Ready
- Vegetto: Super Vegetto, edits by DJ-Ready & MSF
- Dragonballs & Shenlong: Vassago

- Installer: MSF & DJ-Ready

We hope you enjoy this pack and we are sorry for the long waiting period. Even though it might not seem so but it was actually alot of work to create this pack.
At least it's finally out right? :D