ESF wont let me host my own server

Best answers
can anyone help me? when ever i try to host a server on lan or online and with and with out bots its gives me a message saying map vote failed it ive tried reinstalling it, and ive removed the bots? anyone have a clue how to fix this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Map Vote failed?..... Are you using Admin mod?....?

Best answers
nope it says that right when i 1st start the server in the console. i dont have any admin installed on esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Map vote failed all it says? And does it happen with all your maps? Or only with specific ones?

Best answers
it happens with all the maps, im sure thats all it says but ill check agin and post what it says

Best answers
it says admin password accepected for users(i dont have any adim set up for esf so i dont know why it says this) setinfo[keyword, useage]
then mapchange failed can not find so and so map map not found on server. ive checked to make sure i have all the bsp files, and it says all maps are in my map list.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wolfboy: try to remove esf + the esf directory. and reinstall it again.. and you can press the EDIT button the edit your messages so you dont have to double post

Best answers
no that didnt work pwb. i think i may of figured what is makeing it do this. when i host it says adminpassword accepected then setinfo( key, vaule) wich is strange becuse i dont have a adminfile for my esf. so im thinking my counterstrike admin is messing it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by WolfBoy190
it says admin password accepected for users(i dont have any adim set up for esf so i dont know why it says this) setinfo[keyword, useage]
then mapchange failed can not find so and so map map not found on server. ive checked to make sure i have all the bsp files, and it says all maps are in my map list.
do you have adminmod installed for HL? or CS?...

If you do just find a users.ini file... and paste your name and your pass in... like this :

WolfBoy190

and find another file named adminpass.cfg and type :

WolfBoy190:(yourpasshere)

when your in console, tpye exec_adminpass.cfg

I think its like that.... or it might have been admin_pass...... I forgot :S sorry

Heh... and yep... I think its the CS adminmod too..... but you can't be to sure :D

Best answers
im just going to wait for the update to come out. thxs for the help anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom