esf website only has broken links to mirrors and no real direct downloads!

Best answers
Your esf website doesn't have direct d/l's :cry: it mostly has broken links. please install direct downloads into your beautiful website. ty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh sure put direct downloads on the esf site we dont need to have the site up for more than 10 minutes

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
can i ask this? you said site is close for 72 hours,, thats 4 DAYS!! well, site has been down for 2 weeks! can i ask why? i am kinda nervous when the site is going to re open again ;)

Scruffie

S
What? The site went back online after about 2 days... at least for me.

Best answers
the site seems fine to me. As for the downloading problem... well... a 90mb file is sorta a pain to host, maybe those sights used to much bandwidth?

Best answers
from there my firend was getting esf at 2-4 kbps and it was going to take 14 hours.. damn 56k, why cant it atleast go 56kbps

Best answers
Well ppl are confused, they think since the main page is has not been updatedmeans the site is down. I dunno bout the status of the main page but if ure posting here the site isnt technically down =). I was a bit discouraged because i wanted to find the 1.1 info and usually that news would be posted up main page, but i had to find t after look in the many spam threads :\

Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
from there my firend was getting esf at 2-4 kbps and it was going to take 14 hours.. damn 56k, why cant it atleast go 56kbps
o?
i don't really know how it worx but i fink i know wot
i remember wen i woz on 56k i usually got bout 5kbps
isdn got like 8kpbs
so maybe broadband like 520k or somethin or other gets like 56kbps? just a thought i dunno

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
but.. it says it is down, so i STILL think they change the site a bit. i dont see any news, only site is down, and the bot download :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom