ESF Tricks

Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
But it works can't complain with that. Plus its not like the people know you over the net you can't just go online and trust everyone. Backstabbing works look at the guy who won Big Brother 2(that weird Reality show)
hahha thats a swedish tv program and it sucks! its so damn boring (im swedish so i must now:p)

Best answers
sometimes wen i am foolin around i will fly*teleport* either 1 infront of some one about to shoot a big beam and wen he fires it, it blow us both up :fight:

Best answers
i just let them charge like a FF and i fly straight to them they fire and when its 1 sec away i teleport though it infront of him and charge some thing while the beam is moving and kill him HEHE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

wanna heap more of my tactix??? no no because with the knowledge of all tactix u can beat me.
but i bet Joe could from what ive heard he's unstoppable

Best answers
yup yup yup he could to (most likly) I really dun play cause Beta will be a huge step up from 2.0 that anything i learn in 2.0 most likly won't help me much.

BB2 is not just Sweedish we got it here in North America

Best answers
hhehe today i made a funny thing.

i made a server 4 4 peeps. i put 3 bots in it and killed them 1 and a half hour ( 1 hour 30 minutes ). i had 10 million pl, then i kicked every bot out.

i charged my ff on fully power with turbo (12.5 millions).

then i waited and waited until 1 player came, he was called esfn00b (lol).he didnt know my powerlevel, so i said lets make a powerstruggle. w0ts th1s? he said, and i only said: "shoot a beam at ME!" he fired and i shot the final flash before it hit me. then the whole energy warheads have gone to him. boooooommm!!! He screamed: WHAT THE ****, IS THIS A BUG???

and then i launched a gallit gun at his body...

Best answers
i fly straight a person who is chargin something firing ki balls the whole time then i teleport behind and above them charge a gallit gun drop below them and fire :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom