ESF Tricks

Best answers
i teleport right above them or way across the map then i blast a full beam at them and hope they dont notice

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know u can dodge vegi's attacks, its just the kinda vegi spammers who launch a giant ff up ur a ss when ur in the middle of a ps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing i got a rpob with is a server full of vegetas, i dont mind the disk or getting shot at in a ps, since its no-longer a prob in the beta

getting hit in a ps = 95% of the hit does not hurt u

Vegetas Big bang = scale down means u will not be up on a wall all the time.

Best answers
my trick is in a powerstrugle i will charge a Big Bang and fire it and cause that slows the movment off the beam down so then being just above the beam and not in the sight i cause a Gailti gun beam full and turbo up and fire it to kill.... than u have to get away from the SLOW MOVING PS exploding

Best answers
Originally posted by MaJiN VeGeTa!
what i always do is

i say to someone do u want a power struggle and then he says ok

so hes charing a kame hame ha then he shoot it at me then i really quick push the teleport button and then i shoot my beam full at im that he is dead

that is really funny u know but then the people are pissed of :D:D
What i do is if someones gonna ambush me, i release fly, drop about 10 feet, fire the beam and put fly on again and just guide the beam towards them, never fails

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I adore Vegeta. (also in DBZ)

So I pick veggie, and go BBing. When I reached a reasonable pl to counteract other players who where there a long time I pick FF.

And If I can't get any good shot with BB cause the players are good I use ki balls and GG.

and yes, kiball & GG a discer. :D

Best answers
I use Piccolo's special beam cannon or Frieza's fingerlaser so those lil shameful "Lets PS and sneak attack" people don't get me often. And if I'm using a beam I can still dodge those lil sobs. But yea ESF requires a lil dirty playing some times. I like to teleport infront of people's beams and they pass right through me :p then blast them in the face.

Xen

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i know u can dodge vegi's attacks, its just the kinda vegi spammers who launch a giant ff up ur a ss when ur in the middle of a ps
idiot, so only those who use vegeta are able to do that? (refering to attacking ppl in PS)
BAH

My trick would be...nothing, really, i move all the time and fire off a GG BB or FF a little now and then...

EDIT : corrected spelling

Best answers
I remeber back in the day before alpha 1.9 a nice "cheap/lame/n00b" attack was ki ball spamming, the maps would be staurated with these flying yellow dots, near impossible to PS. Then there was the first alpha(don't recall its version number) where krillin's disk could be launched continuisley. Those were the days....Er maby not. ;)

Best answers
What i used to do in 2.0 was fire a very big spirit bomb and then push it with a kamehameha ... One hell of an explosion!!

Best answers
i got a lot of tactix:

if i encounter a vegeta charging his final flash, i simply fly toward him and then i tele port over him if he fires his ff, or if iam about 10 - 20 meters away of him. then i launch a kamehameha in his head. he doesnt know where i am hehehe so he cant dodge! and i saw him lookin on the whole map. then he died because he didnt see me.

if i choose goku, then i fly up in the sky, charge spiritbomb, let me fall down to the surface, and then i aim at the guy whose chargin his finalflash! the spiritbomb flies at him, and he cant see it because it is above him. i think that this will be not in beta.

wanna hear more of my tactix??? no no because with the knowledge of all tactix u can beat me.

Best answers
k3rb3r0s good idea. I usually use goku and stick and move. dont worry about killing people just damage and move before you get blasted. If vegeta come at me i use short fast kamehameha throwing a big banging vegeta off balance. Its not about the one time hit but several hits only go for big if you know your clear from danger. when powering up keep block handy as it knocks all damage down to 1/4 of normal and often keeps you in the fight. No one character it too unbalanced gainst a smart player.

Best answers
i play pic most of the time and if someone is BBing or FFing i just eyelaser and kiball blast them to death or i try to fire off a SBC

Best answers
heh i do a few lil things, uhh instead of risking being overpowered in a ps, ill block most attacks instead of trying to charge a lil and start a ps. When I use Special beam cannon, I aim for people's heads, iono if it helps but it seems to =). O ya a big one. I will almost always try to curve beams around to people unexpectedly

Best answers
I do the exact same SSJ_Bardock its all about blocking and headshots. Just a small kamehameha wave at the head can be deadly. Yesterday I learned that Vegeta spammers suck as.s and that they usually charge a big bang fully before firing giving a goku enough time to fire off a small wave then moving out of the way and repeating easily killing any spamming vegeta. And if i do see a big bang coming while im charging i will fire whatever i got then explode it and hit block. Oh yeah Never PS a Big Bang just blow it up in there faces and fire another wave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to tell u but head shots dont matter :p

Best answers
The disks are cheap,with the disk people have a regular attack equipped and then teleport and switch to disk when they see someone powering up or charging attacks, it gets rather old. If you must disk, use Krillin...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
see my strat for trunks and gohan are.. shootin either the masenko or burning attack at almost anyones head and then i get a GIB o god i love those... but as soon as i gain enough pl gohan can really **kill**

Best answers
Disks should only be used for a last resort, not for ur major attack. I think it should be made that disks can only be selected when ur low on health or sumthing, except for krillin because he sux ass without bein able to use the dd a few times first. Like how Freeza only used his disk at the end of the battle as a last resort. AND ALSO: disks should be able to slice the user as well, making them more deadly to the user as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom