ESF TOOL 1.1 HELP!

Best answers
When i try to create a dedicated esf server with esf tool i get this error, can someone help me please!!!

---------------------------
hlds.exe - Unable To Locate DLL
The dynamic link library Steam.dll could not be found in the specified path C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT\system;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem.
OK

I located the thing in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\my_email@my_email.com\half-life\hl.exe

Best answers
ZacK248 said:
it is a steam "error", hlds wasn't meant to be run that way ...
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=368523#post368523

I just tried that and this error comes up

hlds.exe - Unable To Locate DLL
The dynamic link library Steam.dll could not be found in the specified path C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\dedicated server;.;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT\system;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem.
OK

how can i fix this?

Best answers
AHHHH i get it now, after i did that i can now use the game option and choose dedicated server.And on the list there is ESF 1.1. :) thx m8 :)

Best answers
i installed ESF tools and i'm running it on steam, i tried to make a lan connection, so i could use the bots. when i was choosing my player a message showed up: hl.exe error, and talked about some memory that could not be read.does anyone have any ideia how can i fix this?

Best answers
i don't think it is busted, 'cause i can play on the internet, but when i try to put in new game or make a lan connection with ESF tools it gives me this message: 'The instruction on "0x01d2c0b9" made a reference to a memory on "0x000000b4". This memory can't be read'. Can anyone help me. appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom