ESF team said no SP? But we can make it SELF!!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky is the law here, Dam.

The post didn't really add anything to the thread. If someone goes around posting "This" and the like, it'd be frowned upon I think

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
story mode is A very bad idea thats what i think of (this)<spam LOL jk jk but come on no one is gonna code a single player in to esf its to time consuming and people have real lifes to deal with with out sitting around and coding a single play mode its a waste of time space and codeing

Best answers
It's possible. We can make a mod, like DBZHOOD. With RPG elements. We just need a coder.

Best answers
*Opens trenchcoat*

So uh...heard you been looking for ESF's source code. Three bucks. Just for you. Special deal.

Oh ****! The cops!

*Closes trench coat; throws smoke bomb*

/Kagato

And scene.

What? This thread wasn't going anywhere anyway.
Stop scaring little children with your 'sourcecode'.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A man like you deserves far more than 2 stars under his user title, harSens. Bless your soul.

Best answers
I recall someone making an idea up about the possability for load-able maps to resemble Movie-battles for DBZ .. wait a second.. that was ME ! - The idea is simple, make it possible to load maps with already set bots, with set powerlevels and attacks, make it possible to be only the characters featured in this level, - play away with your movielike battles!

Seriously, the destruction of namek with that effect thingie on it (very advanced explanation, i know) is BEGGING to be a such map with a full evolved freezaa vs. Gokuhh!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
offtopic what think esf team about the Achievements?
topic story mode is a bad idea esf is a multiplayer game for play online or office...

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
This kind of brings back memories about the downloadable Alpha 2.0 Source Code. However, restrictions were placed on it to prevent stealing originally. :p

I might've downloaded it once myself, but I had no skill with the Half-Life SDK nor any C++ skill at the time it came about.

Off-topic: If anybody is curious, C++ programming I do right now is usually experimental or some tools for different programs. I still need to sharpen my skills with DirectX 9.0 (10.0 as well, but that'll come later) libraries as well as OpenGL for Linux/Mac OS X users.

On-topic: Yes, Alpha 2.0 Source Code existed at one time, but as stated, restrictions were placed.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This kind of brings back memories about the downloadable Alpha 2.0 Source Code. However, restrictions were placed on it to prevent stealing originally. :p

I might've downloaded it once myself, but I had no skill with the Half-Life SDK nor any C++ skill at the time it came about.

Off-topic: If anybody is curious, C++ programming I do right now is usually experimental or some tools for different programs. I still need to sharpen my skills with DirectX 9.0 (10.0 as well, but that'll come later) libraries as well as OpenGL for Linux/Mac OS X users.

On-topic: Yes, Alpha 2.0 Source Code existed at one time, but as stated, restrictions were placed.
Alpha 2.0 Source code can still be downloaded.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=11889

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Nice, I must've missed it while searching the forums. At least the link still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom