ESF Taunts

Best answers
I wanna know how do you bind the taunts so they can play at a certain time automatically? I heard this one dudes taunt it comes on everytime he does melee or a combo.

Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
I wanna know how do you bind the taunts so they can play at a certain time automatically? I heard this one dudes taunt it comes on everytime he does melee or a combo.
Congratulations you just won a free ticket to a nice white room with padded walls , and we'll evern throw in a nice movemnt restricting jacket!

Best answers
Each Esf Model has a taunt that comes with it, look in this folder C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\game_warrior\half-life\esf\sound\core\taunts\ steam downloaded it for me one time. If you want them email me at [email protected]

Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
Each Esf Model has a taunt that comes with it, look in this folder C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\game_warrior\half-life\esf\sound\core\taunts\ steam downloaded it for me one time. If you want them email me at [email protected]
Steam...can’t...download esf files not to mention core doesn’t even exist in the sound folder.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the suggestions sticky I think there's something about taunts in 1.3.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
those are evm files. also, used by specific plugins so you automatically download them when you join a specific server that runs this plugin.
nothing official.

Best answers
Well can someone tell me how to add them in because that dude just came in a non evm server and the taunts played everytimed he meleed someone or did a combo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come to thinkk of it...one time, anytime a trunks player got into an advanced melee with me, he said sometin like "you gonna have to do better than that to beat me!" in trunk's voice. Is that a taunt?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is deffiantly a plugin so it wont work on all servers cuz it only worked for that one for me...But tis pretty cool to hear/watch

Best answers
I'm not sure about HL, but I think you can play sound files via the console, and bind it to a key. Thats probably what you experienced.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
81.169.143.92:27025 The Ascend-Zone | www.Corona-Bytes.NET

you probably played on this server , eh ?. I think I can clear things up a bit. This ( my ) server is using some custom modification ( parts of evm ). E.g.the taunts, that is true. You can taunt by binding "taunt" to a key e.g. "bind x taunt". Please do not ask how we set the start pl to ascension lvl.

Greez Raven

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You created that server?? Thats one of the best ones, its a lil laggy sometimes tho. Are you guys going to add more plugins to the server? ohand to stay on topic...How come I don't hear the sounds all the time? It was just for trunks that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom