ESF Stick Movie 2!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I wanna make another one of these in between task. I already showcased this before, but I wanna make antoher one with SLIGHTLY more detail, a lil longer, and instead of using just my ideas, I wanted to be a crowd pleaser and incorporate outside ideas.

So, during my making of this, any ideas you want to throw out (possible/near possible to actually make in esf). This is also a good outlet for people who want to see things in esf, but pretty obvious they won't be, so they get ti see it reenacted by scribble sticks! Take note, I CAN turn down ideas.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have anything to suggest, but good luck with it

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what ever it is make sure you make it very melee based.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I plan to, beams are actually a lil more complext to animate, with the connecting, the explosding, ect ect..

I do plan to add my own ideas, but I was interested in things other people fantasized about the aspects of a future esf.

Best answers
Make it like at the end it zooms out and you see a stick figure playing esf on his comp who's getting pissed off cuz he got pwned lol

Good luck with the next one anyway, i really liked your first one..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see two people blocking the same beam at the same time, or a really big powerstruggle, they always go down well.

Good luck Chakra, be sure to post it :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****in hell man, that looks ****ing sick, good luck with the second one man, i look forward to it

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Colour, and lots of it. The first one was awesome in animation and sound, but lacked the colour, and although its a stick movie, perhaps a little more detail? Faces would be nice. (I dunno how good you are at drawing dbz characters)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about, there's already sound, maybe your speakers aren't turned on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Rocky. I can draw DBZ characters fairly alright, i'd say 7/10...But since it is stick, only the eyes, nose, mouth, hair, and maybe a lil bit of clothes are needed, which are easy.

The most popular style of sticks is made using layers, moving each limb seperately with a black face. Bull! Ima try to keep my sticks like they are, but the detail depends on how much of a close up it is, but this time their will be background and multiple angles

Best answers
Chakra i could help you with the sounds and it would be cool if you did the brolli movie thing but your style and esf melee based with a little of your own idea like a remix to the brolli movie: 8

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come to think of it, some sound clips of the episodes/movies might come in handy with the scenes. Once they are done, I'll probably request your sound aid.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coloured backgrounds for the win, this new one will own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, just slow down some parts a bit

and your missing 2 db's :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crap, there are 7 in the opening of an episode? now I gotta go see a reference from a dvd...

Oh and I have it set to 15 frames per second, since th last one was like 12...Unless I should make it higher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, that was cool, you've done the title part really well. Will you be looking for voice actor(s ) for the intro?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well now that you mention it...A voice over would be a hell lot better than text, but theywould need to mimic the DBZ narrator well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom