ESF STEAM SKIN!!! LOOK!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i made a steam skin. And I want it hosted. If you any esf providers can host it, and post it in the news, i'd be happy. Heres a preview.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I can host it on my clan's site if you want. It's not huge and hardly any people visit it anymore since we lost our server. Speaking of which, if anyone can host a server for -]iMk[-, I'd appreciate it much and more. But anyway I'll host your skin if you want me to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said ESF Provider...... like esf-world.de ....redsaiyan.org........and stuff. :rolleyes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In soviet russia, poem writes YOU!

anyway, you're supposed to ask the resource sites, theyre not gonna come after you and ask you to host it. Its not much of a job anyway, just took the background and put it as... well... background and all the buttons are in a row, with crappy colors that are damaging to the naked eye and hard to see the text...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crappy colors? um..... those colors are from the esf site........and resize the pic =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh hows about a warning for dubble posting

Best answers
Hibiki - who double posted?

On topic - that screen is pretty crappy... I mean, really, its just the bg resized and fitted... theres nothing else special. Make custom buttons and a custom color theme for it, and then you could call it a skin.

Best answers
Not being mean, im just confused, but.. you made a gray solid color, how does it relate to ESF, rather then just being "another steam skin"? I don't get it.

Best answers
You say you've finished it, but you have an error right there. If you used the colors of the ESF site, the text wouldn't be red, it would be white. Not to mention you just took the start up splash and put it on the main window and did some minor color adjustments. Instead of saying this is released, I would say its a work in progress.

P.S: FUZZ OUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is white..... the disable text is red... and no i did not edit or else i would credit that person.

Best answers
I meant your active window and header text is red, which isn't entirely true to the site layout. The tabs on the top of the site are white, not red.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the only thing that you did was cange the grey color to red and add a background to the main steam menu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its something i cant do... i wanna find out if i ever get steam to work for me

and Hibiki, isnt double posting like one after the other, where theres noone inbetween the posts? at least its that for every other forum... i dunno all the rules here yet

Best answers
The skin looks a bit dull to me. Too much grey and the text boxes contrast the pic way too much. Sorry, but it's not my cup of tea.
As for double posting, maybe one post was deleted or something? Rules seem a bit strict here if I might say so (not complaining or anything).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom