Esf Spray Paint Logo

Best answers
How do you Spray Paint A Logo On Esf But Like A Picture Of Ur Sig Or Other Kind Of Picture.I've Done It Before But I Lost Program And I Forgot How To Do It. Thank You For Your Time.:]

Best answers
I wanna know that too.
please say it. PLEASE ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
add this line to the config.cfg in the esf-folder:

bind "t" "impulse 201"

it will bind the spray-logo-command to "t"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I talked to him on IRC. He knows the binding, he want's to know how to add a custom spray to the list.

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
How do you Spray Paint A Logo On Esf But Like A Picture Of Ur Sig Or Other Kind Of Picture.I've Done It Before But I Lost Program And I Forgot How To Do It. Thank You For Your Time.:]
hey !!! i know only one guy on the whole planet that does those capital language, are u ItSjUsTsKiLlZ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop spamming this topic with stupid crap

Best answers
No Sorry Master Dorn Who Is That???:] Oh And I Only Do This At Times.Oh And DOes Anybody KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SPRAY PAINT LOGO!!!!????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do but its complicated and u need programs and stuff to do it

it should be on planethl somewhere so go look there

Best answers
Sorry Hibiki,I Went To PlanetHL and The Links That They Gave Me Were Broken,Got Any Other Suggestions Or Who might know about this stuff??:]

Best answers
I'm lost, do you want a program to put a spray into the game that you made, if so then,

Here's a program like that, i think it will work, not sure though what site i got it from, let me know if link doesn't work, it should be what you want,

Half life logo creator

*EDIT: If its not what you want please let me know so i can take it off the page as is not my program and doesn't belong there, thanks.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could just replace a logo from halflife with one of your own give it the same name and remove the other.Yall know how to bind keys,so the rest should be easy.Or you could open one the logos in Ms-paint and edit the picture,owk?:]

Best answers
Well Ranma that link didn't work and i downloaded it but it wouldn't open,and cold steel that doesn't work niether.:]

Best answers
Well, ok, i don't really understand what you mean, "the link doesn't work but i downloaded it and it wouldn't open"

Well i put it in a zip file, did you unzip it? Anyway sorry it didn't work, i'll take it off the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom