Not open for further replies.
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So what he said, option 1 is chosen? in late 2012? thats going to take a long time in December 30th or maybe.
Internet Explorer has issues, you might want to switch to FireFox, Chrome or any other browser.

Discord Member
Best answers
i dunno about you .... but i read all 71 pages >< THIS THREAD IS LIFE CHANGINGLY IMPORTANT!!!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the team decides something about this, they'll surely let us know. Since it has been said here/in this thread that it's a tough call i think we'll have to wait for a while, right?

Discord Member
Best answers
When the team decides something about this, they'll surely let us know. Since it has been said here/in this thread that it's a tough call i think we'll have to wait for a while, right?
am pretty sure that's the running theme around here lol .... wait for a while >< khekhekhekhe

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
reason i say 2 parts is because THE WORLD COULD END IN DECEMBER!!!! No i'm just kidding, it would just be good to have something more up-to-date to play while we wait

Discord Member
Best answers
reason i say 2 parts is because THE WORLD COULD END IN DECEMBER!!!! No i'm just kidding, it would just be good to have something more up-to-date to play while we wait
here here

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You hit to my spot... aww.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm for the stage release ONLY if the combat system and maps are done and (relatively) bug free.

This re-builds more of a community now and will inspire the initial hype upon release. But after initial release, you still have new content to dish out for new players. The problem I see with having one full release is your gonna have a momentary rise in players, then it's gonna drop rapidly. I think it'd be a better business decision to leave something for the future.

Of course, I can't vote now but that's my opinion.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Today its Sunday and we had a meeting and can tell you that we are working on a decision.
When the time is right the decision will be revealed.

Dont forget there are a possitive and negative sides on both options.
As you could have read on this forum people think diffrend from each other.
The inteam is working on it.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah, I would like to play a demo version and get my hands on a taste of the game sooner. I really think it would be more beneficial to the entire project though if you released ESF that way. Final version day will still be as epic as ever.

I know its not my place to worry about such things but I do fear that if there isn't a demo version there may be some unplayable design flaws or bugs. Things that the community will demand be changed. Like I said its not my place and its not my project. You guys are the Gods of ESF and with the creation of your world you have created many fans and followers who walk the soil of it. Because of some of us you have already stopped the inteam beta releases several years ago. If you release an early unfinished heaven for your children to come to it just might go the same as it did before.

This decision could ruin or raise ESF Final's release. In the ESF Gods we must trust.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea what you said has been said before. The team is dedicated and certain that they will catch almost every bug there will be if not all (wink wink). So your point doesn't add up to the already given reasons I'm afraid :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be better to release 2 parts so theres room for patches.
That doesn't make sense. There would presumably be minor patches if they did one major release.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't make sense. There would presumably be minor patches if they did one major release.

Realistically, mk25121994, hit it on the dot :)

regular patches are just small fixes and tweaks to a completed game, while phases are fixes and a WHOLE lot more :p

Discord Member
Best answers

regular patches are just small fixes and tweaks to a completed game, while phases are fixes and a WHOLE lot more :p

reason why option 2 is MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

While thats true, you know pretty well that we wouldnt be doing any drastic changes regardless. Seeing as the focus would shift to adding the stuff thats not there yet.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i believe that it should be released in 2 parts,i mean come on,even on my youtube channel,im getting asked millions of times daily about the release date,im sure that most people want a demo before the full release.

Best answers
its been along time...

my old acc was lost :)
anyway ithink 2 parts is the better way

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i believe that it should be released in 2 parts,i mean come on,even on my youtube channel,im getting asked millions of times daily about the release date,im sure that most people want a demo before the full release.
Even on your youtube channel???
www.esforces.com is the only answer possible hehehe

People want a lot but cant always get.
Some people cant be patients anymore.
I cant wait for my self to play it as full release.
But I am patient man and rather want to see full release instead.
With a full release everything will be there.
No need to wait for the rest.
If everything goes well a lot of bugs and other issues should be done then.
A lot of people here want to see 2 phase release so they can play a unfinished thing.
Why they want that because it looks good, its new and want to try it out.
What seems very logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom