ESF Release Schedule - Important

Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum states that the ESF release date is 01.04.2012! I guess you got your demo, guys.

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
The forum states that the ESF release date is 01.04.2012! I guess you got your demo, guys.
Sorry to disappoint you but NO, the vote will still go. The date should be 24.04.2012. Which will be released during night time.

Best answers
anyone kno when the poll will end? cause im hoping the 2 phase oen will win i need tog e tmy esf on and its hard to play 1.23 like i liked the 1.3 open beta better

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be weird, it says it's in the default calendar. There's nothing that indicates only I or few others can see it...

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE "Release in two smaller phase releases" BAR IS HIGHER THAN THE "Continue development on single full release" BAR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh yeah and I can see the "Upcoming Event" too, and a little hint...April 1st is APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to see the devs voting as well.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
do the phase thing. It will help the team to have more insight on bugs, what people think needs improvements and all that kind of crap. what would keep the second half/part of the release still a smash would be to only put in like 2 or 3 characters. Maybe an arrangement of characters that will utilize all types of attacks or whatever as well so they will get tested for bugs.
Now that I think about it, that's a pretty smart idea. A little demo with 1 map and an arrangement of 2 or 3 characters that utilize all types of attacks so they can get tested for bugs. ESF TEAM, DO THIS!

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Either way I'd be happy. But to be honest it does make sense to release something to show everyone what ESF really looks and feels like now.
I voted to stay the course to continue on business as usual. That being said, I would love to get a sneek peek at whats been going on.
And I'm sure the fans here would love to see it as well.

Just a nice person :)
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, don't worry. Some people might complain that it's not good enough for the amount of time the have been waiting for it or anything. Just remember that there are a lot of people who are happy with all this amazing work. Don't get your hopes up ;).

And I agree, even a very small demo will do it. Just to test what the people think should be different (just giving opinions) and let them say the word. Maybe not as pleasing as planned but there sure are some ideas that will turn out just fine.

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Release in two smaller phase releases is good! Because no one is asking

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh, now I see what's going on here!........ Daaaamn you again ESF devs!!!! Damn you to hell!! *shakes fist and heavens"

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
option 2 is really a good idea, so the commiunity has something new to play :) and so are more people who can report if they find any bugs or something. and nobody will ask over and over again when the final is going to be released^^

By the way: when is the final going to be released?:p:p xD
just asking for joke to make a check on the todo list for today xD lol

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
option 2 is really a good idea, so the commiunity has something new to play :) and so are more people who can report if they find any bugs or something. and nobody will ask over and over again when the final is going to be released^^
It saddens me to see nobody trusts the testing squad :p.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Why should they? All they do is drinking beer or a cup of tea. And in some cases, both at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom