Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
lol u know am just messin ^_^

but on another note, shadi. the main gameplay is done. the biggest thing that needs work is modeling. only a few of the characters have been done and only to a certain transformation. that is why this poll is here and this whole thread is. should they just release the current characters with ENTIRE gameplay there while they keep finishing models and maybe some minor tweaks here and there.

if anything it would basically b a DRASTIC update from 1.2.3 and 1.3 beta. get to have our fingers wet. and im sure more ppl will b playing that than 1.2.3 and 1.3 as long as its not too buggy. bugs would have to become a priority with option 2 .... which would delay the FINAL release .... but at least we'd have most of the game at our finger tips while we wait.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I chose a Single release, but I forgot to ask something important,

Mastasurf, or someone else from the team, what features will the 'first phase release' include ?
If we have limited but working features(so no transformations, limited characters, basicly plain 1.2.3 without the transformations) I think it might work.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
lol u know am just messin ^_^

but on another note, shadi. the main gameplay is done. the biggest thing that needs work is modeling. only a few of the characters have been done and only to a certain transformation. that is why this poll is here and this whole thread is. should they just release the current characters with ENTIRE gameplay there while they keep finishing models and maybe some minor tweaks here and there.

if anything it would basically b a DRASTIC update from 1.2.3 and 1.3 beta. get to have our fingers wet. and im sure more ppl will b playing that than 1.2.3 and 1.3 as long as its not too buggy. bugs would have to become a priority with option 2 .... which would delay the FINAL release .... but at least we'd have most of the game at our finger tips while we wait.
Mh actually sounds like a decent option now however I'd still prefer to wait for the complete final :eek:

Last edited:
ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Maybe its good to see first and check out the true core that comes on the site.
Seen people just comming here with less then 25 post start to make comments. No offence tho but also vote.

I think I mention before as a joke but maybe its nice to see the votes from people with more then 100 posts.
Who will be the core community thats always have been here lately or in the past.
Again no offence for the new people but it would help out abit I guess.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
โšกSลซpฤ Regula-jin
Best answers
The first option is about 30 votes more than the second option why :(.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Because that's how people voted

Discord Member
Best answers
we're not actually sure. there was one time at a point .... option 2 was up by a lot .... but then option 1 got like 70 more votes in exactly 2 minutes. was a bit fishy

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It happened over a few hours not minutes. Forget it already

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
we're not actually sure. there was one time at a point .... option 2 was up by a lot .... but then option 1 got like 70 more votes in exactly 2 minutes. was a bit fishy
It wasnt 2 minutes. It was exactly 2 hours and 24 minutes between the first and last one.

There are no proxy IPs in there, no duplicate IPs and all accounts are legit.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
The way I see it. Release in two smaller phase releases still has more validated votes than the full release.

Super Saiyan Dabura
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
somebody (that has the power, admin) logged in some of the old ESF accounts and voted.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
โšกSลซpฤ Regula-jin
Best answers
Is there an odds that the second option will still win? why people prefer options first after all wanted to have an early release; /.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there an odds that the second option will still win? why people prefer options first after all wanted to have an early release; /.
The poll has closed, so there will be no more voting. Remember, this isn't to decide how the release occurs. It's to give the team an idea of what the community would like, which may or may not influence their decision.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope it's one single release. Glad to see it won the poll in the end. Two smaller releases would be nothing but a clusterfudge.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Regarding this decision, the community is 50/50, the team is basically the same. There are both positive and negative aspects in both options. I think at this moment, meetings and decision making will be hard. And the results will in the end basically be the same. So add a random factor to it i.e do pick straws, throw dice. Or make 1 person on the team have the final say and make the decision himself! (If there is a person that can be pretty objective)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Everyone can vote in a poll imo.... you should take elaborated and constructive opinions and take those comments into account.

Discord Member
Best answers
yeah we've got like 60 pages of that in this thread lol. everything's just being repeated now cuz no one wants to read everything.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Lets wait and see what the inteam has to say about this.
Again the poll only shows the inteam how people think about it.
The final decision is with the inteam.

Its all about cross your fingers and let the best option win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom