Esf Movies

Best answers
If you want Dragonballs in maps, you can ask permission from the ESF team to decompile the esf maps and recompile them with the Dragonball entity from the hull file?

Best answers
g0jack said:
If you want Dragonballs in maps, you can ask permission from the ESF team to decompile the esf maps and recompile them with the Dragonball entity from the hull file?
HuH : ) great idea! the only thing is.. Ide have to ask them what is the hull file and how do i rempile/decompile maps...

Or maybe i could finde someone nice enough to do it for me and rename the maps

Movie_Esf_cell_games, Movie_esf_gero.. ect

Karma you insterested in me making a video for club o_O?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
jinx, can you upload your videos to another link? I didn't get a chance to see them because all those "yousendit" video links were deleted after a week.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something tells me MysteryGool is $sj Goku.

Best answers
Give people chances? Maybe it's just his overenthusiastic friend. You never know...
And to decompile maps, and recompile them, and adding the ESF hull file to Hammer, etc, is something generally mappers know about. Having delved into mapping myself, I know this kind of stuff is possible but I've never tried it too extensively myself.

nge

Best answers
The movie was decently made, but the fight was way too one sided.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
HuH : ) great idea! the only thing is.. Ide have to ask them what is the hull file and how do i rempile/decompile maps...

Or maybe i could finde someone nice enough to do it for me and rename the maps

Movie_Esf_cell_games, Movie_esf_gero.. ect

Karma you insterested in me making a video for club o_O?

Sure, just need to make sure I have the time for it whenever your doing it... just ask when im free i guess...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll upload it if you wish, i could create a special section @ HL2files related to all these demo / avi, etc video's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I still think you should offer personal player vids to whomever requests it jinx, just to get fight vids of all the good players out there :)

Best answers
an ide like to apoligize by changing ... My new ID is "ESF Concepts" an i wont spam my ideas ... ....................

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really didn't need to tell us you made 2 accounts, Jinx -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom