and id like to add this shine effect in esf

how can i do that??

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't. The developers can. The developers don't want to.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.........Wrong.

Best answers
Mech mod.... Oh, how I miss that game, too bad it failed :(

Best answers
well i know i can change the menu from the res folder gamemenu.res i think and how do i add that bloom effect in my source code XD i know vac would concider it as a hack but tough i want it :p
btw any esf 1.3 openbeta news XD??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well i know i can change the menu from the res folder gamemenu.res i think and how do i add that bloom effect in my source code XD i know vac would concider it as a hack but tough i want it :p
btw any esf 1.3 openbeta news XD??
Soon my friend, very soon.

Best answers
wow great to hear that i cant wait it was a very long time since the last release :p i think u guys made a lot of changes until now tough i have a bug in the recent release i cant see the character selection buttons i just see blue quads

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean?

Best answers
You mean ESF is still being worked on? I honestly thought everyone had quit and this was just like..a chill forum to come and talk in...I know thats what i see it as now :\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You mean ESF is still being worked on? I honestly thought everyone had quit and this was just like..a chill forum to come and talk in...I know thats what i see it as now :\
Wow... Have you ever checked the latest PoTW's and Movie of the moments of these weeks?

Best answers
I'll admit I don't usually, but thats because I stopped when they replaced putting up informing pictures/movies with stupid pictures of people making designs with beams, goku laying under a dumb tent with a campfire, or just people generally doing stupid things in the game. And I just noticed the thumbnail never changes for me..Idk if this is going on for everyone, where they see the same picture of goku or its just me, but that also deters me from checking the picture of the week.

Best answers
If thats the case then don't act surprised when people don't know whats going on with the mod

Best answers
I'll admit I don't usually, but thats because I stopped when they replaced putting up informing pictures/movies with stupid pictures of people making designs with beams, goku laying under a dumb tent with a campfire, or just people generally doing stupid things in the game. And I just noticed the thumbnail never changes for me..Idk if this is going on for everyone, where they see the same picture of goku or its just me, but that also deters me from checking the picture of the week.
yeah its goku from 1.3 in other world tournament from behind

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If thats the case then don't act surprised when people don't know whats going on with the mod
Err, I don't want to be rude, but:

As you may have noticed, the main website seems to be working again, but I'm afraid not as fully as you may think. The main website used to be a forward to the ESF Forums due to some SQL problems. Since this may be confusing for a lot of people, the main website has been brought back with some minor modifications. Due to the SQL removal, quite a lot of things on the website has been disappeared. But you can use some of the buttons / links in the left main menu to check out the about, file page and the forums as well as the bug section and earth league.

Now, don't worry. Things are being worked on and the website will be working properly again as soon as possible. In the mean time, you can Browse the forums Or you can download The Latest Open Beta Christmas Release. Please do remember, when you do post on the forums you do agree on the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). Shortly, the download links of v1.2.x will be posted on this page as well.

Regards,
Skyrider
That clears everything.

Best answers
And thats been up for how long now?

That answer to that riddle is: It's been up there long enough to have me and probably anyone else who reads that, thinking that no one was working on the mod anymore. And seeing as I haven't come across any new releases or updates since the Christmas release which was about 5 months ago. I figured almost half a year of no new release was just a subtle way of telling the people that the mod wasn't really a priority anymore.

Which don't get me wrong is perfectly fine, because I'll always enjoy the fun times i had with the game, and understand that eventually people move on from working on ESF and live life. Which is why I don't sit around wondering when the new release is coming out. I only stick around for the community anyways.

I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help you understand why someone would think that the mod is dead. I mean there isn't even a date for when the site was last updated..=\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And thats been up for how long now?

That answer to that riddle is: It's been up there long enough to have me and probably anyone else who reads that, thinking that no one was working on the mod anymore. And seeing as I haven't come across any new releases or updates since the Christmas release which was about 5 months ago. I figured almost half a year of no new release was just a subtle way of telling the people that the mod wasn't really a priority anymore.

Which don't get me wrong is perfectly fine, because I'll always enjoy the fun times i had with the game, and understand that eventually people move on from working on ESF and live life. Which is why I don't sit around wondering when the new release is coming out. I only stick around for the community anyways.

I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help you understand why someone would think that the mod is dead. I mean there isn't even a date for when the site was last updated..=\
No worries ^_^, that will soon change, trust me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's possible without high lag! :(

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't have any effect on the playability of Mechmod. It runs just fine with no stutters and such.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly like Viper said, MechMod worked perfectly with both the bloom and the water effect, no lag at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom