ESF means =Come and haxx without getting banned.

What do you think?

• Funny, make more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny, dont make anymore...

• Crap, do drown yourself

• huh? what sorry i just dont care...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
there is a delay on teleport, stop saying there isnt. They made a delay to stop people from binding teleport to their mousewheel.

And please read his post again.
I didn?t say there isn?t. I just said "press both buttons at the same time". Try it out. It will work =/. But this method of teleporting is very different then the "mouse-wheel" method you are talking about. The mouswheel method can?t work if there is a delay, but my method works. But it?s only for doing a double teleport instead of a single teleport and that?s all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, just press both buttons at the same time grrrr...;(
--> NO DELAY and u will double teleport at once =/.
And how i config my controls is up to me, i can bind 1 move to my whole keyboard and play with it if want. Seriously man this sentence "The difference between top players and everyone else is their ability to win without having to bind a move to 13 keys" shows how "smart" u really are. OMG I just can?t believe what nonsense you just talked...
I am a haxxor and a loser because I bind 2 buttons with the same function. OMG ;(.
noob
If you are in fact bypassing the tele delay as you claim you are, then you're cheating. It's as simple as that. The delay serves a purpose, and you're changing the gameplay in order to get the upperhand. You're not scripting, but you're still cheating.

Calling me a noob (yes, I can read white text) doesn't help your case, either. Anyone whos ever played with me or against me knows that I can easily be considered one of the top 5 in the world.

Best answers
doing two teleports will not remove the tele delay. The delay is still there. Try to do a lot of teleports and you will see that the delay is there even though you do more than one. the delay was made to stop making more than 1 teleport with the mousewheel or script because it was too fast.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again another person mixing up scripts with aimbots.
There is a difference, and all you posted in your long reply was that you did not know what a script was because you somehow misplace it with aimbots/hacks.

other than that all you did was to tell how you beat hackers to show off and draw some more attention to yourself.

I still don't see anything wrong with scripting and I will continue to use it. if you do not wish to play with me because i script, its not something i require.
Yeah I'm really trying to draw attention to myself, a person that no longer plays ESF. GG

Scripts, and aim HACK, a script and a hack are different. I'm not retarded, I've been with ESF for 3 years now.

Although scripting and hacking are different, they essentially do the same thing, hacks make the game easier, scripts make the game easier. See the pattern here?

People (like you) use hacks and/or scripts to make the game easier because they can't get good at a game the way it's made, so they "bend the rules" so to speak. That, in essence, makes the game unfair to people who want to play the game the way it was ment to be played. THAT's why it's wrong. And THAT's why people like SS and Zeo created rules to limit that. To make the game fair for everyone. And obviously people agree with these rules if it was made universal and is also in europe.

Best answers
If you are in fact bypassing the tele delay as you claim you are, then you're cheating. It's as simple as that. The delay serves a purpose, and you're changing the gameplay in order to get the upperhand. You're not scripting, but you're still cheating.
Coooooolll!! my smartness is considered cheating! how lovely =)

Calling me a noob (yes, I can read white text) doesn't help your case, either. Anyone whos ever played with me or against me knows that I can easily be considered one of the top 5 in the world.
good for you.

1 more thing though... you do interpret too much. And your interpretation is all wrong. I don?t want to discuss with you about this anymore.

btw you are just #5? You should be #1 dude! Everyone else cheats, so you are the #1 ESF gamer.

EDIT:
Yeah I'm really trying to draw attention to myself, a person that no longer plays ESF. GG

Scripts, and aim HACK, a script and a hack are different. I'm not retarded, I've been with ESF for 3 years now.

Although scripting and hacking are different, they essentially do the same thing, hacks make the game easier, scripts make the game easier. See the pattern here?

People (like you) use hacks and/or scripts to make the game easier because they can't get good at a game the way it's made, so they "bend the rules" so to speak. That, in essence, makes the game unfair to people who want to play the game the way it was ment to be played. THAT's why it's wrong. And THAT's why people like SS and Zeo created rules to limit that. To make the game fair for everyone. And obviously people agree with these rules if it was made universal and is also in europe.
Michael Schumacher was a cheater all the time because he had the better car! The car was built according to the rules but he is a damn cheater, because his car was still the better one! That?s your way of thinking. Completely wrong.
communist.... equality for everyone!

Best answers
I don't believe there are any rules against scripting in this game, so i don't get why im doing anything wrong. Its the same as people using a buy script in cs.
You may think it's wrong but that's just an opinion, nothing else. And my opinion counts as much as yours so if I wanted to use a milion scripts i'd do it, but im just sticking to my forward swoop script.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

good for you.

1 more thing though... you do interpret too much. And your interpretation is all wrong. I don?t want to discuss with you about this anymore.

btw you are just #5? You should be #1 dude! Everyone else cheats, so you are the #1 ESF gamer.
[/COLOR]
Smartness? I rest my case.

I didn't say I'm number 5. I said I'm in the top 5.

The buy script doesn't change a gameplay feature, while single tap swooping does. It increases your response time because you don't have to spend that extra .5 seconds tapping forward a second time (chain swooping is where a single tap script really shines o.0).

I don't even get what is so hard about double tapping.

Xenon

X

good for you.

1. No, everyone else does not cheat, which is the point we're trying to stress here. Those who cheat (such as yourself) are lame idiots with nothing better to do than crack open a book on C++, and make the game easier for yourself, at the disadvantage of others. You just want to be the best, but instead you are hated by damn near everyone, with the possible exception of other scripters/cheaters.

2. It's called intelligence, not smartness.

3. No, you're not intelligent. Judging by your sloppy englisih spelling and grammar, I'd say you're either foreign, or just some punk kid who won't take the time to learn to type. Probably the second one.

4. You don't want to discuss it because you're afraid that we might be right. Scripting gives you an unfair advantage over other players, and is something that was not intended by the ESF team. I doubt they very much like to see their work destroyed by lamers using scripts, which is probably a very good reason for their inactivity as of late, and the everlasting approach of version 1.3.

Best answers
I don't believe there are any rules against scripting in this game, so i don't get why im doing anything wrong. Its the same as people using a buy script in cs.
You may think it's wrong but that's just an opinion, nothing else. And my opinion counts as much as yours so if I wanted to use a milion scripts i'd do it, but im just sticking to my forward swoop script.
Not every script is fair. There should be some of them which have to be considered "cheat". Combination scripts can be considered as a cheat in some way if you use them for ESF.

EDIT:
Come on guys, I just binded 1 function to 2 different buttons. I didn?t script or cheat or anything else. And i never said anything about single tap swooping. btw what`s so great about single tap swooping? I once scripted thet for myself because i though it would fit my style, but i disliked it. I disliked all the scripts i made for myself, because they were just bad for my style of playing. They made the game more complex and that?s something i hate. I always played and will play with the most primitive style. There could be still some useful scripts for my style though, but i won?t play ESF till 1.3 is released, so right now i don?t really care.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT:

Michael Schumacher was a cheater all the time because he had the better car! The car was built according to the rules but he is a damn cheater, because his car was still the better one! That?s your way of thinking. Completely wrong.
communist.... equality for everyone!
Good thing we're talking about a game with limits and boundries, and not a race. Way to take two completely different things and try and fail at making them similar. I love it when people take the gaming world into the real world and vice versa.

Now if you said the car can only have 300 hp and that's it. And slap in an engine with 300 horse power, then slap on performance tires, and pipes along with a performance chip and high octane gas with a wind dam and a spoiler, which will increase horse power, yes that's cheating. GG.

:EDIT:

Xenon said:
1. No, everyone else does not cheat, which is the point we're trying to stress here. Those who cheat (such as yourself) are lame idiots with nothing better to do than crack open a book on C++, and make the game easier for yourself, at the disadvantage of others. You just want to be the best, but instead you are hated by damn near everyone, with the possible exception of other scripters/cheaters.

4. You don't want to discuss it because you're afraid that we might be right. Scripting gives you an unfair advantage over other players, and is something that was not intended by the ESF team. I doubt they very much like to see their work destroyed by lamers using scripts, which is probably a very good reason for their inactivity as of late, and the everlasting approach of version 1.3.
I agree.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, if you want to use the single tap script in that situation:

A race where both cars can only have a max of 300hp, but the crazy guy who doesn't really really really wants to win by any means necessary decides to add a rocket to his car that allows him to accelerate twice as fast as the other guy. Sure, theres only enough fuel in the rocket to propel the guy for 20 seconds, but he still cheated.

Xenon

X

A race where both cars can only have a max of 300hp, but the crazy guy who doesn't really really really wants to win by any means necessary decides to add a rocket to his car that allows him to accelerate twice as fast as the other guy. Sure, theres only enough fuel in the rocket to propel the guy for 20 seconds, but he still cheated.
I don't consider the aftermarket modification of automobiles to be the same thing as scripting/hacking in ESF.

Best answers

looooooooool.

I doubt michael schumacher was faster because he cheated. His car was according to the rules and was still better, because it had a better performance and better settings. The little scripts you are talking about are just changing your config settings and not making your car 100 pounds lighter.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't consider the aftermarket modification of automobiles to be the same thing as scripting/hacking in ESF.
I'm thinking rockets propelling people up to 800 mph aren't allowed during races...or anywhere not in the desert.

Kreshi, stop being thick-headed. No one is saying this guy cheated. We're saying you cheated. You are not that guy. You are you and you happen to cheat.

If you're not double tapping, you're cutting the time it takes you to swoop by at least half. If we were supposed to be single tapping, double tapping wouldn't be ingame.

Xenon

X
I'm thinking rockets propelling people up to 800 mph are allowed during races...or anywhere not in the desert.
Wait, what? Would this be you agreeing with me?

If you're not double tapping, you're cutting the time it takes you to swoop by at least half. If we were supposed to be single tapping, double tapping wouldn't be ingame.
Amen.

Best answers
I'm thinking rockets propelling people up to 800 mph are allowed during races...or anywhere not in the desert.

Kreshi, stop being thick-headed. No one is saying this guy cheated. We're saying you cheated. You are not that guy. You are you and you happen to cheat.

my double taping makes me teleport 2x in the time you would teleport 1x. That?s true. But it makes the player overuse teleporting and that makes you run out of KI all the time. That?s the disadvantage of that. And that?s still not cheating dude. My controls are by the rules, I am just using them in a different way and that?s legal and not conisdered cheating. If you think that you will get an advantage by binding 1 function to 2 different buttons then do it, it?s not cheating. If my config is better then yours because i was smarter while making it, it?s not my problem. Using your head when you set your config isn?t cheating.:S

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok now thats how it is:

it doesn't matter at all if its technically illegal or not, what matters (at least when you play online) is the set of rules on the server you play on.
Now I can say for sure that about every major EU server shares the same set of basic rules and the "list" of banned things you could possible do (roll hit and whatnot)
The same goes for whether scripting is considered legal or not. In this case it is usually not allowed. So basically nobody can forbid you to use scripts but what we can forbid is the usage on our servers.

If the admin on a particular server has no rules about that, lucky you. If there are rules (and usually there are) better not let them catch you scripting if you want to keep playing there.

Oh yeah, bans are usually shared between servers as well, so better not script at all :p

Play the game how it was intended to be.

Best answers

2. It's called intelligence, not smartness.

3. No, you're not intelligent. Judging by your sloppy englisih spelling and grammar, I'd say you're either foreign, or just some punk kid who won't take the time to learn to type. Probably the second one.

to 1) I am not scripting because there isn?t any script fitting my style. I am not cheating because cheater sux. Because there are scripts which are cheats at the same time, it doesn?t mean every scripter is using unfair scripts (--> cheats).

to 2) really? good for you knowing it.

to 3) i am foreign

to 4) you failed. Did you ask the ESF team what their intentions were? I am currios.

EDIT
I have to agree with DJ Ready at many points here. But i still think the idea of making all scripts forbidden is stupid. There are a lot of scripts which affects your config settings in an acceptable way.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) You admitted to trying to bypass the teleport delay, so you're attempting to cheat. Whether or not it actually works decides whether or you're a cheater or just a very sad person.

4) DJ Ready is on the team. Read his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom