ESF means =Come and haxx without getting banned.

What do you think?

• Funny, make more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny, dont make anymore...

• Crap, do drown yourself

• huh? what sorry i just dont care...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I didn't post this to whine toxen. I posted this so people start playing fair.I don't know how big are the advantages .. cuz i never tried to script..i eather don't know how long it takes you to get used to scripting so you play witn a good preformance..

Also i have a friend that was anabled HLGuard and also cam_idealdist worked out perfect..
Oh An OverLord don't say out loud the exploits please...
That kay u mentioned is an exploit.

I made this mostly for those who aimbot..i can't really be sure for them but can you tell me how can someone that before a week was equal to you...after a week owned you 10-3 ? ( With almost perfect aim...)

Best answers
Glitch...Ahh I found a way to piss em off ^_^ It makes them quit the server and lose their Pl. But anyways. Just ban those people who script and use aimbot. By the way. How can you tell??

-GuZzie
apparently according to a majority of people in the ptgn server say at the time i was in it said you admited to using scripts lol, i didn't accuse you though :p

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I guess i could make an amxx script that stops the swooping teleport script, but isn't it a function that is shown in the ESF training video?

And maybe i can make a anti aimbot plugin, which going to work like this:

if aiming point one to aiming point two is a straight line, is more then ... metres, and speed is above ..., gotcha

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then be smart and bind 2 buttons with "teleport". Then you won?t have this disadvantage, because u can always choose between teleport and double-teleport. This is better then the damn double-teleport script you are talking about and isn?t considered "scripting".
BTW you guys have to learn how to take an advantage in a game.
Scripting is legal. Cheating isn?t. As long as the script isn?t a cheat and gives you only advantage in making specific moves faster, it isn?t considered cheating.
Should buyscripts in CS be banned because they make u buy faster then the other people? Should duckjump scripts be banned because they let u do 2 things with 1 button? =/... For sure NOT.
Lmao, double teleport. Its not like there's a tele delay, right?

:rolleyes:

If I wanted to "take an advantage" in esf, I could easily just roll everyone. Am I scripting? No. Hacking? No. Cheating? Questionable. Is it wrong? Yeah, it is. Stop looking for ways around the system and learn to use the system. The difference between top players and everyone else is their ability to win without having to bind a move to 13 keys.

Best answers
Well Mr-A the thing is that theres alot of ppl who change theres cam_idealdist and with hlguard they wont be able to change that and that would mean less players playing on those servers with hlguard enabled on them. Thats why i dont wanna put it on + there seems to be some ppl who can join either they get kicked out or crash even tho they dont script.
The point is to make them stop whining all the time. Once these whiners have all stopped playing ESF, just return the server back to normal so the non-whiners can play again. Seems pretty fair to me

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should people stop complaining about people who find it necessary to cheat? Because someone who doesn't even play the game says so? Hell, I can take just about everyone in this thread and I still hate cheaters. It isnt a matter of cheaters being too difficult for a person to beat. The fact that someone has to cheat in a game like ESF is disgusting.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate those cheaters to but it's preaty funny to play whit cheaters , the cheats play to win , I play to have fun what happen whit the funn in this game why is this game got so serious that's the real question?

Best answers
Whats funny, is that Guzzie has condemned the use of scripts and glitches, when actually he's been banned from one server, and lost his admin from another for using glitches, and from what I heard, you weren't happy to hear that CX was getting HL-Guard installed.

As for roll-exploiting, it is cheap, and in Shaya's defense, it is hard to enforce especially on a server without amx.

I'll admit I've used it before, but so has everyone else, it depends what you consider an exploit, I consider two ground hits to be borderline.

(five is obviously cheating)

And Overlord, you've played me before, did I exploit during that time?

Xenon

X
This isn't about who hacks, or where. It's about the fact that scripters are pussies. Period.

Best answers
Great so Arsen actually made a topic about something he has no clue about what is. Best thing ive ever seen done!
As for scripters, I only think me and Nord are the last ones. If there are others they shouldn't be ones that you would lose to, if you do you can only blame yourself for your noobness.

Grega since when was it the scripters decision to enable the 3hit system? Never. You gotta blame Akatsuki for that one.

Theres a huge difference from actually speed hacking/aimbotting to binding a button to do a simple command. And stop bragging about how you beat haxxors the other day, it doesn't have anything to do with the actual topic, it's just you needing some more attention.

And the guy who asked about tele delay, yes there is one. It was made after 1.1.

You can call scripters pussies Xenon, if that's what you wish. I wouldn't care if you did to me, just don't duel me then and call me a pussy after losing to me. it's your choice if you wish to duel a scripter or not, so stop all the complaints.
As i stated before, those who are complaining here that i know of are players that ask for duels themselves, and if they blame the scripts for the loss afterwards they shouldn't have asked in the first place. And those who i don't know around here are probably from outside europe or bad players whose gotten a big mouth cuz they beat a noob in a public server.

I have my forwardswoop and im never gonna stop using it. There you go :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thnik this thread suld be close befoer it turs into a free for all spam

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega since when was it the scripters decision to enable the 3hit system? Never. You gotta blame Akatsuki for that one.
Sorry for the missunderstanding. I wasnt implying that its the scripters fault. I was mearly explaining why i started to hate duels.

But as said. I dont mind scripters as long as they admit it. Than again i dont ask about it eather. You script its your deal not mine. Even if i do think that scripts are the same as cheating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thnik this thread suld be close befoer it turs into a free for all spam
Please PM a mod with such concerns, as that's spam in itself.

I don't see much spam here though... maybe I've missed it. Regardless, it can stay open for now.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
....in Australia everyone (except for Overlord apparently) uses exploits. It doesn't take skill to use an exploit.

I'm just sayin'.

Take that BACK!
I'm an Aussie, and have NEVER used an exploit of ANY kind in ESF!
Wanna' know why? I don't play it online. ^.^
I had my CD Key stolen somehow, So I bought another copy...
Tried registering it with steam... Nudda Nope zoop!
Same thing happened when I bought the next copy of half life, Would not register with steam. Someone had already used a key gen and stolen the cd key. So bugger it, I keep to LAN games only. (Have laptop lan party's at my house every weekend, Get drunk, play ESF, StarCraft, Unreal Tournament 2003/2004, Diablo 2 You name it!).
But as far as online play is concerned, Well I just read what people complain about in these forums, and it really is to much hassle to put up with the drama's that are popping up. -.-

Best answers
Unfortunatly people are going to script. This is one of the many reasons i stopped playing 1.2.3 ...besides the fact of moving on to other games for the time being. The game in itself has a lack of players and those players that do play...most are die hard players. They will look into every detail just to find something new even if it doesn't aid them in gameplay.

take jinx for example...that bastard has found more stupid exploits using the console than i think anyone else...these exploits don't even help in game but they are exploits none the less. You can argue whether it was akatsuki or jinx...i honestly don't care since it is a pointless discussion since euro and american servers normally find things out at either different times or different ways.

In the end, everyone has their own thoughts on how the game should be played. Should scripts be allowed or should it be straight key based and no scripts to aid a person..

it is the same as saying...should beams be allowed in a duel or should it be all simple melee and that is it. Different views and there is no correct answer since there is no definite answer from the makers...and they shouldn't have to decide that anyway

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats funny, is everyone complains about scripters, yet, SS, Zeo, myself, Hybrid and others can easily (or could I don't know about now since I don't play anymore) beat scripters.

What was that guys name who used scripts Zeo? Ryu? or something?

Anywho, that guy used an aim hack, I believe it was from counter strike or something. Yeah, we beat his ass down. Obviously, people like us who can take on, and beat, scripters don't really NEED to complain.

But we do because we know they're hacking, and know it's wrong. I just find it funny when you have to resort to hacks to win, and you still can't win lol.

Long story short: Stop using hacks and get some skillz j00 craka.

Best answers
Again another person mixing up scripts with aimbots.
There is a difference, and all you posted in your long reply was that you did not know what a script was because you somehow misplace it with aimbots/hacks.

other than that all you did was to tell how you beat hackers to show off and draw some more attention to yourself.

I still don't see anything wrong with scripting and I will continue to use it. if you do not wish to play with me because i script, its not something i require.

Best answers
Lmao, double teleport. Its not like there's a tele delay, right?

:rolleyes:

If I wanted to "take an advantage" in esf, I could easily just roll everyone. Am I scripting? No. Hacking? No. Cheating? Questionable. Is it wrong? Yeah, it is. Stop looking for ways around the system and learn to use the system. The difference between top players and everyone else is their ability to win without having to bind a move to 13 keys.
OMG, just press both buttons at the same time grrrr...;(
--> NO DELAY and u will double teleport at once =/.
And how i config my controls is up to me, i can bind 1 move to my whole keyboard and play with it if want. Seriously man this sentence "The difference between top players and everyone else is their ability to win without having to bind a move to 13 keys" shows how "smart" u really are. OMG I just can?t believe what nonsense you just talked...
I am a haxxor and a loser because I bind 2 buttons with the same function. OMG ;(.
noob

EDIT:
In the end, everyone has their own thoughts on how the game should be played. Should scripts be allowed or should it be straight key based and no scripts to aid a person..

it is the same as saying...should beams be allowed in a duel or should it be all simple melee and that is it. Different views and there is no correct answer since there is no definite answer from the makers...and they shouldn't have to decide that anyway
hmmm I also think it?s up to me how i set my configs and fight. And if i want to use beams, then I will. ESF isn?t a game just based on melee anyway. The thing is that I would customize all the configs so it fits my playing style and this is what everyone here is doing. Others need scripts for that and others can?t use them because they don?t fit their style and so they hate the scripters. Or they just don?t know how to script and hate them because of that=P.
BTW I personally don?t script.

Best answers
there is a delay on teleport, stop saying there isnt. They made a delay to stop people from binding teleport to their mousewheel.

And please read his post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom