Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nice!

• Wohoo it rocks!

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
"Hum me thinks" Its for balancing too.And he is not finished.They will most likely make him bulk up in the next beta so he can compete with ssj2."Me goes back into corner now".:rolleyes:
He is done. Finished. Stick a di...fork in him, he's toast. Anyways, if you want a taste of SSJ2 speeds, then Krillen will be your man to test it out on :)

Best answers
oooooooooo I hate the team for doing that.

I looked at the manual right before i had to go do something.. now i have to wait til later to look lol

Best answers
It is a damn good manual. In this manual is all we need to know to play esf beta when it is out, but we dont know to much so there is some cool stuff left :)
This makes waiting for ESF beta more exciting :)
NICE work enforcer :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Yeah it is just a manual.Most of it was wrong.They missed alot.thats how you know it was rushed because it wasnt reviewed.It should take about a month to make a manual.But who cares aslong as the beta is out tomorrow o_o oops i shouldnt have said that;D J/K
you're one big idiot this is friggin funny and tragic!,think of the hearts that will be broken.:p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those 3 on top must be very big idiots!Voting for the Bah i really don't like it.Ah I guess I shouldn't have created that option.You know when i downloaded it i thought this was the ESFhalflife manual you use to create or join a game.I know i'm retarded.o_o

Best answers
yes i agree.... to bad theres no cure......lol j/k :D ;D :D :S :\ :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom