ESF Kidz

Best answers
Hey Ok We All Got Scared But Enough With The Freakin Same Posts Over And Over!!! I Got Scared For 6 Secs.... I Got Scared For 10... I Wish Hibiki Would Close This Like He Closes All The Other Good And Obnoxious Forums LoL

Best answers
Holy frig..you totally scared me mastasurf.. lol but it would be cool to accually have 'ESF KidZ'

Best answers
lmao....scary
i cryed afraid 1.1 wasnt gonna come =\
lmao good stuff

Best answers
lolz....not funny....ok it was.
scared the shtuff outta me for a sec...plus I read this early morn on april 2. That and the simple fact that I forgot about April fools day...lol. Good one guys. Can't wait to see the new beta. Waiting patiently on it. Great work so far, great game, keep it up :laff:

Best answers
are u fooled me! , now i am an april Fool, at least its not a FULLY shaken up can of beer,

NOT

Best answers
but don't u guys think it will be cool if they really make another mod like that??

Best answers
heh, i seen the date and it was from yesterday, and i said few hours?
he bluffing, so i knew it wasnt true.

nice try tho

and to those who said, dbgt would never be in esf, i spit on you and dispise your existence.
]
the thing that im really upset about is the esf kidz, grrr.
i thought this was a serious mod for mature people.
but......... KIDS?!
thats *** im sorry.......
only goku if i remember was transformed into a kid by pilaf and the black star dragonballs.

i dont remember vegeta being transformed into a kid. :\
i dont know if you guys were smoking crack or what when you came up with that idea of all the characters being kids and THAT NAME uhg.

bad choice in actions, sorry esf team.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
heh, i seen the date and it was from yesterday, and i said few hours?
he bluffing, so i knew it wasnt true.

nice try tho

and to those who said, dbgt would never be in esf, i spit on you and dispise your existence.
]
the thing that im really upset about is the esf kidz, grrr.
i thought this was a serious mod for mature people.
but......... KIDS?!
thats *** im sorry.......
only goku if i remember was transformed into a kid by pilaf and the black star dragonballs.

i dont remember vegeta being transformed into a kid. :\
i dont know if you guys were smoking crack or what when you came up with that idea of all the characters being kids and THAT NAME uhg.

bad choice in actions, sorry esf team.
You do know the ESF kidz thing was also part of the April Fool's Day joke, right? :rolleyes:

Best answers
its funny how many repleis you can get out of a joke and how many you can get on a serious topic :\ :no: :no: :no:

Best answers
I hope one day ppl can really make ESF kidz really a mod...that will be sooooooooooooooo cool

Best answers
no it wouldnt, it would be poposterous, those ugly things?
nah, it would probably ruin the esf teams reputation, for creating something so stupid.

but i watched the ep where buu was wished out of everyones minds, i mean funny.
at the end goku, goten, and trunks they were messin with goku in the tub.... LOL
they ran out naked and did fusion and got back in LOL.
and they busted the tub open and got goku lolololol.

Best answers
I want that mod.....Final FLash and Kamehas by big-headed people would be fun....

But then I wish they actually MADE the models so we can use it ingame :) Just replace the models and *poof* ESF Kidz

Best answers
BWAHAHAHA, you guys actually fooled me for a min there, i was thinking "DAMN! IM stopping ESF right here!!!"

Good on you guys, damn good :p

Best answers
You guys had mr freaked! I was kinda mad about it because it sounded absolutely stupid and i thought it was gonna ruin esf. good joke guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom