ESF Kidz

Best answers
Wow great joke really had me freaked out untill I remembered it was April fools

just don't dp it again ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That really scare the S)-(IT out of me why would they want to switch the best ESF MODE ever for such lame thing like ESF KIDZ thank god it was a JOKE.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. That threw me for about 6 seconds, which was long enough for me to freak out a little bit. Once I saw the date of the post though I just started laughing. It's a good way to jolt everybody who has been waiting so long for an official update, at least for a little bit. Thanks, I needed that.

Best answers
lol it kinda scared me at first until i looked at the date and saw it was april first then i new it jus had to be a joke,good one almost got me.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I opened this thread, I had no idea about what you were talking about.... Then I went back to the homepage and saw the models. :D:D Well... I like that Vegeta better than the way it looks now! :D they look funny... make them monels so I can download em! :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what about the DBGT one was that real or fake

Best answers
awww man and I thought they where going to port that over to the GC :cry:

Best answers
Nice one, you had me goin for a sec :laff: well It would be cool to see a set of custom G.T. models. The kid thing scared me though! o_O Any way good joke :laff:

Best answers
Great joke guys, you had me fooled for about 10 seconds (the time it took to overcome shock and click the thread ling), geez, best one all day :p

VERY glad it's not true though........ =)

Best answers
thank the lord that was a april fools joke LMAO im here with no electriciity in my house for 2 straight days and its there ***ing fault cause they ***ed up on somthing near my house so im here with rotten food and **** and i finally get my electricity back ad the frst thing i see is ESF KIDS and im like " OMFG what the hell is this...." that shocked the hell outta of me cause i had completely forgotten that it was april fools " since i had no electricity and all the only thing i did was go to sleep and go out.. well that was a good one LOL

Best answers
OMG!!!!!!!!!
that was a good one i got totally fooled!!
i was bout to say "no ESF no no NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
good job

Best answers
lmao had me fooled with the resignation thing for a sec, but i caught on to it >/

Best answers
LOL you guys are still talking about tripping off of that. anyway lol n1 got me for a little bit just about died

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!! U b@stards!! U f*ckin scared the crap outta me!! After I saw the post, I immediately looged onto to AIM to complain to the first team meber I saw, which was PcJoe!! He was away, so I left him this long extensive message about how bad it was for them to do this!! Then I saw the link to this thread and I wanted to sock Greg!! Damn u guys!! :p

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. Glad you guys liked it. BTW..
I made all the models like that.. so if you guys want a patch of it.. I can upload it onto the site ;)

Best answers
Shiot, not even funny. I got on after April 1st (12:31am) and was freakn out....first thing i said "H e l l NO!!" And was about to exit the site and never return, then i decided what the heck, why not click the link and see what people are saying about it...and darn :) I hope you all choke on your toes.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom