ESF Kidz

Best answers
Lol, you fooled me there, but i was suspicias when i saw those models ... ;)

Best answers
LOL HAHAHAHA!, you got me good guys, i was like "what!...noooo.....uh...nooo" lol i forgot it was april fools today, gotta go prank my family now, peace :laff:

o yah, now that im reminded its april, i remember my b-day is in 6 days!, so say happy b-day to me dammit! lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummm greg unbann me from irc its been a week!

Best answers
I'm on the team and much like blade I had no idea what the hell was going on. But then i realized the buncha pranksters i'm workin with. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
now everyones gonna want a kid goku model lol

MaX

Best answers
:cry: i thought u were really gonna change it im like wtf they have huge heads. nooooooooooooooo. then i remembered itt was april so then i dint really care but still...FUNNY :D. *hugs the esf cause of there sense of humor and how much they care about there fans*

Best answers
omg I got scared the **** out of. I forgot completely it was april fools considering right now its april 2nd. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT 1.1!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OH NO THE SITE/FORUMS!!!!" DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!

Best answers
hehe i knew it,but it was fun while it lasted,the models looks really funny,I wonder how Vegeta would look like while doing a GG with the big head of his hehe....:D

PS I want those models together with SSJ transformations models

Best answers
i allmost belived it, but then i saw the date it was posted, then i knew.... NICE ONE guys :D...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whahahahaha that's the best april fools joke i've ever seen ,you guys rock!

Best answers
DAMN u guys i thaught i was realm i was allmost crying in front of my pc. good joke !!

Best answers
Ah man you *******s, i really fell for that. my first concern was nooo!!! beta 1.1 is going to take longer oh my goosh. And then i sadi well i am working on vegeta in the gt episodes and you guys would beat me to it since no one has tryed to make him but very cool joke i like the way you did it.

Best answers
Rofl, nice lads, i was about to flame like lucifer until i saw that , pld you got me...

Best answers
Why must yall toy with our emotions like that its not very nice I nearly had a stroke:)! good one guys

Retired
Best answers
haha ffs, you ****ing scared the **** out of me :D:D n1 tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom