esf is ruined

kgb

Best answers
man how can you close my post before i got a chance to respond look esf got very slow i gave it a month before i said anything this update they are doing you say its going to be fast but you guys think the game is fast now when its as slow as a retard and for those of you who think its a million times fun i can tell you always sucked at the other esf or there would be no reason for you to say its fast and i am good at this one its just boring everything about it is always the same the 2 cheap combos everything is the same

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF 1.2 does suck. You all took away the last bit of goodness from this mod. You gave the n00bs a total advantage, now instead of just HOWing there is LSM Adv Melee whores, Throw Whores, Beam whores who know you can't get away because the teleport it so damn slow that you can't do ****. You guy's really lost your edge, this mod is DEAD, DEAD!!!

Btw, Mr.Smo is ruinign thelast bit of respect Iand 100's of people I knew for the Team. You let Smo push you guys around, he will leave the team if you dont ban SV and DarkOne what **** is that, I thought ESF was better then that. Smo, you make me sick, you have changed and you have lost many of your fans, don't think your all that justbecause you can make polygons and paint them well. Your ruining the good rep ESF -had-.

BIG PIMP DADDY YO YO SHOUT OUT TO GREG YO!

Best answers
thats what i was gonna say in the other thread b4 it got closed <_<....anyway...the whole point is...it seems like the team changed it because of all the noobs that sucked at 1.0/1.1 melee and came to the forums to whine about how they couldnt pick the game up and after 5 mins of play hang with the more advanced players...thats what was so great about 1.0/1.1...u acctually knew who was good and who wasnt just from their names...like APE and Z...if u saw those tags in a server u knew that there was someone that was acctually good at the game in the server...there's too much luck involved with this verision...too much stuff left to chance...the good things about 1.2 are the free swoop...i love that...but i mean there are things like the .12 second time limit on tele...wtf?....they say it was because it was being spammed...but think about it...so are beams right now...puttin that is like making it so u can only shoot one beam every minute or something stupid like that...if someone used a mouse wheel to tele across a map..so what...their ki would be so low that it balances it out...the way i..and most of the ppl that have been around for a while feel is that the game sold out to make it more "newb friendly"...and dont think im sayin this because i suck at 1.2 melee cause that isnt the case...noone can touch me with adv melee...and that should tell u something...its boring to sit in a fight for 10 minutes and not get a hit in because the moves are too easy to dodge....then get griped at for using 1.1 melee all the time cause its the only thing that does any good...and about the whole if u dont like adv melee use simple thing...if thats the case then what was the point of the team even putting adv melee in the game if everyones gonna use simple?...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Off Topic:

About that Smo Thread, None of the modells SV ever released or showed on the forum had anything to do with Smo. It was something that happened entirely off the forum.

It's not an issue of credits.

OnTopic: They simply dont care about there true fans anymore.

Best answers
Comon, play the ****ing superbot and tell me that its too noobfriendly! Im just one of those standard players, not noob not godlike - but hell, its VERY possible to be skilled at this stuff and then WHY do you care if its noobfriendly? Theres 30000 + who downloaded the mod, and ive heard like 15 people saying: "Man u ruined the mod, its all too noobfriendly" - If i were them then YES i would go for the 29985 +/- who likes it this way... About the advanced mellee, theres a hundred ways to make it more interesting and better and less boring, go read the suggestion forum and wonder if that perhaps would make it better? Chill, its a BETA as said many times before... it just pisses me off hearing all this: Man ive been around since the alpha blabla, and now u just ruined the game for me!!
1# Dude, if u think advanced melle sucks use simple mellee, lots of good players kick butt with that in 1.2!
2# Beamspamming - yeah thats true, its ****ing annoying, but are u trying to tell me this wasnt a problem in 1.1?
3# Teleport delay - seriously i cant feel the delay, and i think its great they put it in cuz it sucked to see people in the other end of the map teleport right into ur face and kick you in 0.12 seconds (using scroll).
4# You can still use the old mellee, go onto WON and i know you will be able to create a server and have players in there in like 15 minnutes max - then you can simply set it to old mellee style, and those who like it stays.
5# Go to the suggestion forum and suggest what would save your day, instead of making a useless post like this. You cant whine about it if you dont do someting about it man.. that just sucks, makes you the noob...

Anyway abot the smo thing, then its easy for you guys who doesnt like his work to say **** him, and i think its some bull**** hes doing about that threat.. but on the other hand, try wondering how many fans would like get PISSED OFF! if they were to hear that smo wouldnt be making the models from now on, especially after his piccolo work.. you guys just gotta be less selfish, try to put urself in the teams situation...

And sorry for the grammar...

/Max

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kgb said:
man how can you close my post before i got a chance to respond look esf got very slow i gave it a month before i said anything this update they are doing you say its going to be fast but you guys think the game is fast now when its as slow as a retard and for those of you who think its a million times fun i can tell you always sucked at the other esf or there would be no reason for you to say its fast and i am good at this one its just boring everything about it is always the same the 2 cheap combos everything is the same
Kgb, your previous thread was rightfully closed by a super moderator on the grounds that the thread mostly consited of spamming posts. If you have a problem with that, feel free to PM an admin.

[ape]Bardock said:
ESF 1.2 does suck. You all took away the last bit of goodness from this mod. You gave the n00bs a total advantage, now instead of just HOWing there is LSM Adv Melee whores, Throw Whores, Beam whores who know you can't get away because the teleport it so damn slow that you can't do ****. You guy's really lost your edge, this mod is DEAD, DEAD!!!

Btw, Mr.Smo is ruinign thelast bit of respect Iand 100's of people I knew for the Team. You let Smo push you guys around, he will leave the team if you dont ban SV and DarkOne what **** is that, I thought ESF was better then that. Smo, you make me sick, you have changed and you have lost many of your fans, don't think your all that justbecause you can make polygons and paint them well. Your ruining the good rep ESF -had-.

BIG PIMP DADDY YO YO SHOUT OUT TO GREG YO!
This is the last time you will be told not to flame/taunt dev team members. Stop while you are ahead.

About your rant:
1.) Tried reading Pcjoe's dev journal to see how many of the bugs/exploits were fixed for the 1.2.1 patch?
2.) Tried going over to the suggestions forum to offer constructive opinions on how YOU think the game should be? Ranting and complaining about things like so over here will do nothing but get you into trouble. If you have any better ideas about the melee, why don't you share them with us in the suggestions forum?
[ape]Bardock said:
Off Topic:

About that Smo Thread, None of the modells SV ever released or showed on the forum had anything to do with Smo. It was something that happened entirely off the forum.

It's not an issue of credits.

OnTopic: They simply dont care about there true fans anymore.
Stick to the topic, Bardock. This will not be repeated.

kgb

Best answers
How is it spam if i express my opinion about the mod but to you guys its only spam unless someone is kissing your @$$. You can't take someone telling you that you made a good game suck. groovy why didn't you say anything to what mysticub said is it because maybe hes right im right and the other players who feel the way we do are right. The delay is stupid in teleport also. so what if people could teleport across the map it was there ki the combo system is terrible all you have to do is sit and not push anything and you will see what move and multiple moves ahead they are doing so you could push left right up or down. If you would of done your job as a tester groovy like you should of people wouldn't be upset about the game now don't try to tell people there wrong for saying anything when there trying to stop you from making a good game get worse then you already just made it.

Best answers
I think kgb needs a ban...
Its spam because ur opinion doesnt include any constructive solutions to ur problems... Groovy did her(or his?) job as a tester fine based on the mod we have now, its just your opinion about the game that differs - well stop playing it, or, go play 1.1 with all those people u claim are the "true fans" (which is just bull****, every fan is as good as another, being here for a longer time doenst make you any better than the "noob" who made 2 posts...). If you are right and your opinions are right there should be tons of servers on either won or steam playing 1.1 - hey go check it out? It seems to me that you have a big problem with noobs, in that case go dig up those who just love it the old way and have a fun time, just dont go whine about a version that about 97 % of the players love! At least not this way, its just plain stupid.

But hey, i dont expect a reply from you if you know what i mean...

kgb

Best answers
ban me i don't care just because i expressed what i thought i don't need a sissy to tell me dig up the other one and play i actually do play the old one with other people i don't need you tell me something i already do ok heres a contructive soultion bring the old esf back but make it so you could target mulitiple people at once oh wow what a concept keep wall jump leave in the melee where people can move freely around let other people be able to join someone elses melee battle instead of that shield hey what a get idea maybe if we took off that delay on teleport people just might want to use the new one hmmm who would of thought that

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kgb said:
How is it spam if i express my opinion about the mod but to you guys its only spam unless someone is kissing your @$$. You can't take someone telling you that you made a good game suck. groovy why didn't you say anything to what mysticub said is it because maybe hes right im right and the other players who feel the way we do are right. The delay is stupid in teleport also. so what if people could teleport across the map it was there ki the combo system is terrible all you have to do is sit and not push anything and you will see what move and multiple moves ahead they are doing so you could push left right up or down. If you would of done your job as a tester groovy like you should of people wouldn't be upset about the game now don't try to tell people there wrong for saying anything when there trying to stop you from making a good game get worse then you already just made it.
Have you ANY idea at all about how hard the team worked into making this last version? Do you know ANYTHING about the 500+ bugs that were squashed by the testers and coders? Do you have the SLIGHTEST clue when the team declares beta 1.2 to be the most bug-free version ever?

No you don't.

By insinuating that ESF beta 1.2 sucks so much, your posts literally scream out loud saying "the coders can't make a proper game, the testers can't test at all".

kgb said:
ban me i don't care just because i expressed what i thought i don't need a sissy to tell me dig up the other one and play i actually do play the old one with other people i don't need you tell me something i already do ok heres a contructive soultion bring the old esf back but make it so you could target mulitiple people at once oh wow what a concept keep wall jump leave in the melee where people can move freely around let other people be able to join someone elses melee battle instead of that shield hey what a get idea maybe if we took off that delay on teleport people just might want to use the new one hmmm who would of thought that
Heh guess you need to learn how to analyze a piece of work and learn to express it better then. Instead of doing nothing but complaining about how much you hate ESF beta 1.2, why don't you go and suggest ways to make ESF's gameplay better? Are you capable of doing something SO small as to posting constructive suggestions in the suggestions forum? I certainly hope so.

kgb

Best answers
groovy your off point here do i need to get a cookie to keep your attention what do bugs have to do with gameplay? can you honestly answer that. I don't think you can because your way off topic stick to what im talking about please before you type something. I must be saying the testers can't do there job right if many people are upset with it so what you obviously can't do your job then. I don't care if i insulted anyone i'll express what i want until im banned but just because im banned thats not going to make people like your game better.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kgb said:
groovy your off point here do i need to get a cookie to keep your attention what do bugs have to do with gameplay? can you honestly answer that. I don't think you can because your way off topic stick to what im talking about please before you type something. I must be saying the testers can't do there job right if many people are upset with it so what you obviously can't do your job then. I don't care if i insulted anyone i'll express what i want until im banned but just because im banned thats not going to make people like your game better.
Oh am I off-point here? Was I the one who related me not testing properly with gameplay? The beta testers primarily make sure the game is bug/exploit free and then also offer suggestions for gameplay which the dev team considers and implements if accepted.

And a lot of people do like the game, and I can frankly tell you that none of us would care if someone who isn't capable of posting suggestions properly didn't like the game.

User A: Offers constructive criticism on how the game should be tweaked and how it could be better if some things were different in the next version.

User B: Acts like hero trying to put down the version as much as he can, but when people ask him about what exactly should be changed - all he can do is criticise further.

Guess which user you are? BEEEEEE.

kgb

Best answers
im just going to assume your to stupid to read what i wrote about what you could do to fix it because obviously from what you just said you are maybe you should scroll up some and read or is that to above you mr know it all?

Best answers
Since 1.2 melee came out, less people is playing the EVM (evolutionmod) why's that? hmm... strange aint it? I've seen less servers, because even though EVM has more further transformations many prefer the advanced melee.
Now I think there are other ways of sugesting your opinion in this matter, like... let's say not losing respect of a team of people that is giving you a game and asking nothing in return, if you dont like it now i respect your opinion kuz you sure have your reasons for it.
Of course dont take me wrong because im not telling you to shut your mouth and not to critizise, we need critizisim every day. I do agree with the fact that it needs a little of speeding up (combos).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't play EVM with ESF 1.2.

Naturally there's nobody playing EVM, because you'd have to keep the old version of ESF in order to play it.

Plus, EVM just plain sucks. :/

I don't like going into a server and being killed 500 times by destroying everybody in the server with a "Generic Beam."

kgb

Best answers
evm has nothing to do with esf i don't care about transformation's

Best answers
Well it has become a bit more buggy and less skilled for some. But I know that the team is making fixs for it soon. So I say we should sit tight and see what they could come up with. :]

Best answers
kgb said:
evm has nothing to do with esf i don't care about transformation's
I was making a point, not asking you if you like transformations or not.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough playing around with kgb. You didn't have the right to make a virtual copy of your last closed thread without asking for permission first, and you've done enough flaming to get yourself crucified. You want to be banned? Fine. If you're going to do nothing but break rules and cry we can't help you, I'm sorry.

Closed. Again. You want to make a suggestion use the suggestions forum.

I'll make note here that there have been other threads within which you could voice your concerns, you didn't need to make your own thread at all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kgb said:
im just going to assume your to stupid to read what i wrote about what you could do to fix it because obviously from what you just said you are maybe you should scroll up some and read or is that to above you mr know it all?
kgb, get some new opinions, every post I see of yours is just a repeat of the past. "ESF sucks!" "They ruined ESF!!!"

seriously. If you think it sucks, offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Something that most of us should have learned to do in grade school. If something sucks, then suggest what to change it to. Would you like a complete roll-back to 1.1? Would you like teleport to cost less ki? Yes, suggestions like that. Regardless of what people think, the Team does look at the suggestions forum and if they see more people liking one idea than the other, then there is a good chance they will implement that idea.

we already know you think the game sucks. why sound like a broken record? If you've got nothing to say, you can please kindly leave the forum and let those who do enjoy 1.2 continue to enjoy 1.2

Edit: Ooh Sonic got to the thread before I did. oh well, my post will stay anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom