ESF Intro Movie

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about animating a movie with Flash with ESF as the theme. You know how the budokai series had its intro movies? Well that's what the style is going to be, cept im nto tryin to get the team to put it in 1.3 or anything.

But I am posting about this becuz I don't wanna base the animation just on my thoughts, I would need to know what different types of players play esf, some "famous" players, and if anyone would like their esf name in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to be in it if its possible. Sounds like a cool project. I'm pretty known in ESF since I'm in the Kai clan. You should probably have Some Apes, some Kais, and some other big well known people like Sarutobi or some of the staff themselves.

I'd like to have my ESF name in it if you put me in. ~Kai~|Kagato. Also, I'm usually found playing as Frieza, making servers go up in smoke by nuking the place with deathballs :laff: or fighting off the tougher opponents in serious matches, sometimes winning sometimes losing.

I know a lot about most of the stronger players and who they usually play as and what they do in fights. So if you ever need any info and cant talk directly to a specific person, you can ask me as I MIGHT know something o.o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I didn't think much will respond, but this helps a lot. I just hope i dont get bored making it

Best answers
I'll definatly be watching your progress^_^;. Good luck with it.

Best answers
if you need help...message me in pm or im me at gccboys3

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i dont like the idea of adding specific names to the movie. i'd rather choose to use imaginary names like "elite guy", "Beamspammer", "Newbie", etc...
but i like the general idead of this. good luck, lots of ppl will be watching you ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i dont like the idea of adding specific names to the movie. i'd rather choose to use imaginary names like "elite guy", "Beamspammer", "Newbie", etc...
but i like the general idead of this. good luck, lots of ppl will be watching you ;)
yeh i am, there will be an ESFn00b, Hacker, and Beam Spammer. But with most of my projects, i have gotten bored or have no time for them. I just hope i doesnt do it for this one :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually im a flash artist myself - i mainly do it for the cool songs i have. i might have a career in song editing for big hit movies...right now its only flash. but add me on aim maybe we can work together.

with the topic: yeah god if you added me i would be drooling happy...im not very known ;o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if this trheadstays small, everyone's nameswill be included somewhere if they wanna be in it, but they will have to give character request. If you have suitable music for a short intro that would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well if this trheadstays small, everyone's nameswill be included somewhere if they wanna be in it, but they will have to give character request. If you have suitable music for a short intro that would be great.
I'll go ahead and claim Frieza right now then. Also, I'm a huge AMV artist and I've made AMVs as well as movie trailor type AMVs. I'll be happy to help you with anything regarding music and the entertainment factor. I have no flash experience, but I can help any other way :yes:

So for short intro music, what style do you want? Soft and dramatic? Fast and uplifting? Final Battle-esque? I've got it all. you name it, I'll find it.

Best answers
That's a great idea! Try to add something humorous as well, like all those dumb moves that some people tend to do all the time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i would like too see that Movies too.
But i also dont really like the idea of putting names there, only the ESF names where they bots got sound okay to me. But thats just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. Putting all the american player's names in wouldn't really be fair. I say you use imaginary player names, not real ones!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not do this. If the character is Goku, name him Goku, if he is Gohan, then name him Gohan. It works :)

Best answers
well i think it would stand out more if he did the "famous" players names plus it gives them credit where its do...btw yall got some awesome sigs all ig ot is crap =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, only the people who think they are good, or are known to be good will be in.. I agree with Fire Phoenix. The character name idea works =)

Best answers
oooo point taken :D he could always put a sub title in teh credits like goku (~ape~ so and so) or some thing like that

Best answers
Just a suggestion for the music...

You could put the clip to one of the pieces that Bruce Faulconer (is that his name?) did for the American DBZ series. I think they're pretty cool and would keep with the theme. No I don't have any of the MP3s... lost them when I had to re-format. Someone might have them though.

Just an idea. Sounds cool thus far.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds pretty cool, I like the idea :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeh! I forgot i need to have a bot name. IF I named each character their characters names, it wouldn't look much like and ESF based movie. If there are characters that i need to fill with names, I'd put in some non-american names, I jsut don't know any. As for the music part Logan, if you ever played the Budokai 2 or 3, that style of music whould fit this cuz it's not all action. and aeleer, i have tons of Bruce's mp3's that I was consider using you could find them here If you would like to listen to them. Oh, and the style will be from my knowledge of the 1.3 version, so they can transform further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom