ESF Intro Movie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay make a intro

well if you want i have the intro made for 1.1 though it was never ingame it could still ba a helping hand
if you want it get me on MSN and ill send you the file

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Oh yeh! I forgot i need to have a bot name. IF I named each character their characters names, it wouldn't look much like and ESF based movie. If there are characters that i need to fill with names, I'd put in some non-american names, I jsut don't know any. As for the music part Logan, if you ever played the Budokai 2 or 3, that style of music whould fit this cuz it's not all action. and aeleer, i have tons of Bruce's mp3's that I was consider using you could find them here If you would like to listen to them. Oh, and the style will be from my knowledge of the 1.3 version, so they can transform further.
so something upbeat huh...hmmm...

How about Hikari no Willpower?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speak of the Devil! I found the budokai 2 intro song in mp3 form. Its just long enough to have enough characters in it, but if you want me to sample No Will power, I could do tha to see if it suits better, unless ive started aniamting already

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so I'm watching the budokai 3 intro, which is the kind of action i wanted to base the intro and I attempted this in flash. I got about 7 seconds roughly done in it and it was ****ty! Plus I forgot i would have to draw frieza and cell which are harder than saiyans, so bottom line for the intro screw that!

However, I'm only changing plans to a simpler version that covers the action, humorous, and annoying asspects of the game. It will be a menu and depending which link you click, a certain short plays. I currently have the following topics in mind.

action
1.1 players
Advanced melee
Expierinced meets Newbie
Multi power struggles

humorous
Big explosions
Beam jumping kills

annoying
Candy attack
Krillin's scatter beam
Transformation killers
Beam spammers
Speed Cheat

Anything I missed? And to all the people who wanted their names in it will still be in it. and I'd show you the past progress with the other movie, but I dunno if photobucket can host flash files.

Best answers
sounds good enough to me lol thats what i do i get some thing hard i say F**K THAT !

Best answers
heh i can pretty much help on all but 1 on the annoying

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and i may need voices for some parts to be funny, my voice is a tad too deep to be funny and if I used text, that be really lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom